Random Idea 2😝

"Hey Rei, what do you think about this picture?" Sae asked

"Hey Rei, what do you think about this picture?" Sae asked. "Its good, I guess. Why are you even asking me?" Rei tilted his head. "My stupid manager wanted to post something on Twitter" Sae sighs. "That sucks" Rei momentarily looked at Sae and got back to playing on his phone. "I know." Sae blunty said and paused. "Hey uh.. Remember the time when I met you at Spain Rei?" Sae asked. "Yeah, why?" Rei paused his game and looked at you, raising his eyebrows. "Well, I never actually believed you were the son of Hana Aoi" Sae confessed, rubbing his nape sheepishly. "Thats understandable. I never really bragged about it" Rei shrugs. "Is that why you were shocked when you saw me with my mom?" Rei grins. "Haha.. Yeah" Sae looks down and looks back at Rei while smirking. "The picture tho. Rate it" Sae said. "Sure, I guess" Rei looked at the picture and then mumbled "Huh.. Girls surely would fangirl over again" Unluckily Sae heard it. "Uhh a 8. Just 8" Rei said while Sae's smirked grew. "Hehe.. A 8 huh. Why not a 10?" Sae looked at Rei in amusement. "By telling you your pic was a 10, it would probably get to your head" Rei sighed. "You're probably right Rei~" Sae winked. "Now thats new" Rei chuckles. "Oh~ You're showing more emotions Rei!~ Thats a new achievement hehe"

(i dunno what to do in life)