1. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING, BOSS...???!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

Rajveer was working on his laptop and Naina was standing in front of him. She was briefing him about his next meetings. At that time, he looked in her direction and he saw Sonia, one of his business associates, coming towards his office so, he hurriedly got up and went inside the guest room to hide from her. She was saying something but because of his sudden departure, she was a bit confused.

He liked to sit in a more open area than a closed off office in a building so, he chose an open area for his office to work. She turned around and saw Sonia, she just entered inside the office and she asked...

Sonia (Looking around) - Where's Rajveer?

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - He just went out.

Sonia (Raising one eyebrow) - Without his assistant...???!!!

Naina (Without any expressions) - He's the Boss, not me...!!! It's his call that kya karna hai aur kya nahi. Mujhe bas unke orders follow karne hote hai. Kya kaam hai aapko? Main apka message unhe de dugi.

Sonia (With an attitude) - Sonia assistants se baat nahi karti. Main sirf Rajveer se hi baat karugi. Aur koi baat nahi, jab vo aa jayega to main usse baat kar lugi.

Naina (With an attitude) - Suit yourself...!!! Please, excuse me.

She also entered inside the guest room and when she saw Rajveer standing against the wall quietly, she closed the door immediately and asked him...

Naina (Whisper yelled at him) - WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING, BOSS...???!!!

Rajveer (In a same manner) - WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT SHE WAS COMING TO MEET ME HERE, NAINA...??? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO INFORM ME ABOUT EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF MY LIFE, BEING MY ASSISTANT...!!!

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - Mujhe kya sapna aayega ke ye yaha bina announcement ke tapak jayegi, Boss...??? Jab mujhe hi nahi pata chala to main aapko kaise bataugi...???!!! Lekin ab kare kya?

Rajveer (Raising his eyebrows) - Ye main tumhe batau?

Naina (Taking a deep breathe) - Boss, aap shaadi kyu nahi kar lete? Kam se kam, mujhe aapki girlfriend hone ka drama har baar to nahi karna padega...!!! Main is cheez se tang aa chuki hu. Main use goli maar sakti hu, maar du? Chalega?

Rajveer (In his mind) - Are yaar...!!! Ye ladki kabhi to ladkiyon wali harkate kar le...!!! Ab ise ye batake mujhe marna hai, ke main isi pagal ladki se shaadi karna chahta hu? Ise kitni baari signals diye hoge maine, par nahi, ya to ye samjhna hi nahi chahti ya ise sach me samjh nahi aa raha ke main aakhir chahta kya hu. Mujhse bada gadha is puri duniya me koi nahi hoga, jo ek ladki ko apni feelings ka ehsaas tak nahi kara pa raha...!!! Kabhi to pyaar se baat kar le ye. Hamesha kisi na kisi ko maarne ki hi baat karti hai ye. Kya karu main iska...???!!! Aur mera bhi...???!!!

Naina (Almost yelling at him) - BOSS...!!!

Rajveer (Looking at her) - Hun??? Kya hua? Tum chilla kyu rahi ho???!!!

Naina (Astonishingly) - Kya hua? Main chilla kyu rahi hu? KAB SE BULA RAHI HU AAPKO MAIN, BOSS...!!! DHYAN KAHA THA AAPKA...???!!!

Rajveer (To himself) - Ye mujhe daat to aise rahi hai, jaise main iska nahi, yahi meri Boss ho...!!! (To Naina) Kya hai? Kyu chilla rahi thi? Aaram se, pyaar se bulana nahi aata hai, tumhe?

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - Ise maaru ya nahi? Mujhe bas itna batayiye aap. Aaju baju ki baat karna bandh kariye. Kitna time waste karte hai aap...!!!

He was just looking at her open mouthed. He was with her since their teenage. It was kind of a family tradition that they were following right now. Naina's parents used to assist Rajveer's parents and now, she's assisting Rajveer but he is still not used to her behavior. He asked...

Rajveer (Narrowing his eyes) - Boss main hu tumhara ya tum meri, jo tum mujhe aise ultimatum de rahi ho, option de rahi ho aur mujhse ye keh rahi ho ke main aaju baju ki baat karke timepass kar raha hu...???!!!

Naina (With a straight face) - Aap nahi kar rahe ho?... (Crisscrossing her arms against her chest) To abhi kya kar rahe ho aap? Aapne mujhe abhi tak nahi bataya ke main use maaru ya nahi? To main iska matlab kya samjhu?

Rajveer (Irritatingly) - Tumhe jo samjhna hai samjho...!!! Jo karna hai karo jao...!!!

Naina (In a casual tone) - Thik hai, fir main uska case khatam karke aati hu, aap yahi rukiye. Insaan khatam to pareshaaniyan khatam, right? Main abhi aayi.

Rajveer (Stopping her) - Are ruk jao yaar...!!! Matlab... Tumhe agar main kisiko maarne ka order du, tum sirf tabhi meri sunogi?

Naina (In a casual tone) - I'm your Underling and Assistant. Aapne agar mujhe kisiko maarne bola hai, to main to definitely vahi karugi na...??? After all, ye mera kaam hai. Lekin aapki girlfriend banke aapko ladkiyon se bachana meri responsibilities me nahi aata hai. To aap mujhe chhod hi dijiye...!!!

Rajveer (Unconsciously) - Vahi to nahi kar sakta...!!!

Naina (Confusingly) - Kya matlab?

Rajveer (Hurriedly) - Tum ye matlab vatlab chhodo aur chalo mere sath. Tumhe meri madad karni hi padegi, Naina. Varna main usse pichha nahi chhuda pauga. Tumhe apne Boss ke liye itna to karna hi padega.

Naina (Annoyingly) - Main hi kyu? Is gang me aur bhi ladkiyan hai, Boss. Aap unme se kisi ko pakdiye na, ya shaadi hi kar lijiye, Boss...!!! Ye Sonia bhi buri nahi hai shaadi karne ke liye.

Rajveer (Almost feeling a heart attack) - TUM PAGAL HO GAYI HO KYA...???!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Sonia was just waiting for Rajveer and suddenly, she heard his high pitched voice from the guest room and she remembered that Naina was also inside so, out of anger she hurriedly opened the door but what she saw, was a big shock for her.
-------------------------------------------------------
When Rajveer saw that someone was opening the door, he didn't gave much time to her and just pulled her towards him by holding her waist. She asked...

Naina (Astonishingly) - Boss, aap ye...!!!

He didn't let her finish and just kissed her. She was in a very deep shock that she couldn't even react because she has pretended as his girlfriend many times but he never tried to get close to her before and that's how Sonia saw them. It was only Rajveer who was kissing Naina but Naina was just standing there without protesting so, Sonia got angry and left from there after slamming the door with a force. When she did that, Naina came to her senses and pushed Rajveer with a force. He was going to say something but she was so angry that she didn't even remember the fact that he's her Boss. She just held his hand and flipped him down in anger.
......................................................................
Here's the 1st part guys...

How was it???🤔

Jab isme 40 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part...🤷‍♀️

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤