Selvam: ayya enna panringa ezhundhurunga. ( sir, what are you doing ? Please get up )

Goutham: Engalukku marujenmam kudu irukinga neenga. ungalukku eppadi nandri solluven( You have given us a second life. I don't know how to thank you)

Selvam: Naa onnum pannala neenga unga samsaratha parunga naa veliya irukken. Yedhachum seiyanum na sollunga varen. (I did nothing big. You look after your wife. I will be waiting outside. Tell me if I have to do something then I will come )

Goutham: Naanga inga irukkom nu yarukkum theriya venam. ( Let no one know that we are here)

Doctor: We saw the news and also seems like your friend clearly instructed that no one should know about them being rescued other than you. He left your number with him.

Goutham saw Rehman and ruffled his hair with a smile. Goutham returned to Mithra's room and sat next to her holding her hand and kissing her knuckles. A few minutes later he called one of his guards who answered the call immediately.

Guard: Boss, we are searching for madam. I have called for more men to search for her.

Goutham: Ok do that but you come over to the location I will send you now. I have my car parked there and you take it back to penthouse. I will call you if I m in need of it.

Guard: Sure boss. I will start right away on receiving your message.

Goutham came to the hall and saw the doctor watching TV.

Goutham: Doctor, I need you to do me another help. Its not safe to have my car before your clinic. Media might trace me so can you park my car somehwere nearby and my men will take away from there. 

Doctor: You don't need to worry. I will do that with pleasure. You should get refresh and my wife will serve you coffee. You need to take care of you first only then you can care for your wife and friend. 

Goutham nodded his head and passed the key to the doctor and he left immediately. Goutham returned to Mithra's room and entered the washroom and splashed water on his face. when he returned to the room the doctor's wife was waiting with a smile and passed him a towel.

Doctor's wife: Don't worry she will be alright. Have this coffee and wait for her to wake up.

Goutham: Thank you so much. You people are doing great help to me and my family.

She smiled and left from there. Goutham sat next to Mithra and sipped the coffee thinking of the situation. After thinking he called his Inspector friend who helped in Raghini's case for forgery.

Inspector: Goutham, I m sorry to hear everything man. I hope tomorrow's DNA test doesn't match and it should not be your wife.

Goutham: Stop any DNA test and declare it is my wife.

Inspector: What ? Are you crazy ?

Goutham: Look, do me a help and declare officially that it was Mithra and the lady was Raghini who kidnapped my wife. 

Inspector: I don't understand your moves.

Goutham: I found my wife. Her life is still under threat and I don't want to risk again. Until I m sure there is no threat to her life I want to maintain that she is ....you know...please do this. By morning the news should be confirmed. Use the ring for evidence too.

Inspector: hmmm. ok. How is she ?

Goutham: Unconscious. I will keep you updated but now take care of what I said.

Inspector hummed and Goutham cut the call. He was wide awake looking at her and now then checking on Rehman too. Finally after 3 hours doctor informed Goutham that Rehman was awake and he immediately rushed to his room. Looking at Goutham Rehman tried to sit but goutham stopped him.