Chapter 4, "Make Belief, Met the Friend of a Lifetime. Grand Theft Auto."

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I wake up to the sound of the Speaker Alarms going off.

I quickly jump up and fly through the window and outside. I held my Rebar Reinforced Staff. And scanned the area around the Bunker. Finding..

A Small Skibidi..

Wait no it's..

An Astro Toilet?

It's the size of a Normal Skibidi Toilet.

And..

Is that Radio?

I flew down to see him playing with the Small Toilet.

I see some hooks coming from the bottom of its body.

I pat the Toilet's Head seeing it was peaceful.

I just chose to let him in. I mean he doesn't seem bad. And it gives me the opportunity to understand the Astro Toilet's Technology more closely.

And maybe implement it into my arsenal. I watch Radio jump on top of the Astro Toilet and I see him fly around the city.

A friend of a life time huh..

I wonder if those two are gonna be something in the future. Either way. It seems fine.

Radio is a smart and cunning kid..

Believe me..

I would know.

But hey..

I have no enemies.

Right now at least.

I see Headphones rub her speaker head before going back inside. I hear the door close then someone slam into the mattress.

I don't under stand how we get tired at all.

Makes me wonder what powers our energy..

Was it sunlight? No..

I would feel if I had solar panels...

Food? Possible..

It could be fossil fuel and burning food. Eventually the duo came back and went inside to do what ever they wanted to do.

I stretch before going to fly around the city again clearing some stray fighters. More like injure them to stop them from getting close to base. It got to the point where i placed down signs everywhere telling everyone to buzz off.

Which worked wonders when you put piles of their dead enemies and comrades right behind the sign. Which both was an intimidation tactic and a warning.

So here I am pushing piles of toilets to another of my signs. Just so that people leave me and everyone I held like a family alone.

Headphones was still back home training her butt off.

Radio was similar but was mostly drawing on every surface he could find.

The aptly named Skibidi Friend was close to Radio and sometimes I could see him flying nearby in the city.

Killing stuff as much as he could.

I've caught only one Astro Toilet in the territory I've made and began my research into making my own Astro Toilet upgrades. By this time I heard the Alliance had made contact with Scientist Skibidi's Current upgrade..

A Titan Skibidi Huh..

I wonder how hard would it be to beat..

Would he be like G-Toilet and be unflushable.

Or is he like any other. Where he could be flushed. But has high level defense for his flushing mechanisms.

I'll ponder it another time..

For Now I should-

I get hit by something. Something fast.

I quickly fly up looking around. I see something attached to me.

A Plunger?

Then again.

I get hit again.

Again.

Again.

And Again.

AND AGAIN!

I clench my fist and get into a stance before stopping time.

30 Seconds.

I look around rapidly scanning everything around me.

29 Seconds.

Still no signs of the threat.

28 Seconds.

I flew around fast. Still trying to find the opponent.

27 Seconds.

I find him.

26 Seconds.

I flew forward and took Plunger out of the Glitch Toilet.

20 Seconds.

I get inside and flew away with it.

10 Seconds.

I turn off time stop.

Time Resumes. I see Plunger fall to the ground and hit his body onto a car.

I was already gone after removing any tracker I could find..

Thanks for the Ride.

This truly is..

A Grand Theft Auto...

That sounded way cooler in my head..

Scratch that. Why were they here?

I'll get to the bottom of this..

But first..

Reverse engineering Time!

_________________________

Author's Note,

Looks like we have a new car.

Fr.

Anyways!

Stay Tuned and Stay Frosty!

And see you all later Software Gang!