Outside

GRWM PARTY SETTINGS 

As the excitement builds up, me and your friends start getting ready for the night out. With music playing in the background, i went  around the mirror and start doing my makeup. it was not quite the look i was going for yet, but my friends are there to help and offer suggestions. One of my  friends suggests a bold lip color to match my  outfit, while another suggests trying out a smoky eye. You took jess advice into consideration and start experimenting with different shades and techniques. You're having fun playing around with your makeup, but you also make sure to take breaks and chat with your friends.As i  finish up my  makeup, i  move on to picking out my outfit. i  going for a comfortable yet stylish look, opting for a a twice piece  and some heels. abby was  impressed with my  choice and suggest adding a jordan or heels with my M chain what i got from my boy bestfriend on my birthday . we  are now heading to go teen fete , we rented a black bmw for the summer which one of friends who is 18 drove . 5 minutes in to the party i saw my cousin and his friends . He called to me and invited us to the V.I.P section However, I couldn't help but notice that such person  kept watching me throughout the night. At first, I didn't think much of it, but as the night went on, I  ignore it and continue enjoying the party, As the night goes on, you dance, laugh, and create unforgettable memories with your friends. You feel grateful for their company and for the opportunity to let loose and have fun. You make sure to stay aware of your surroundings and trust your instincts, but also let yourself enjoy the moment. Overall, the night is a success even though i was little tipsy , and we head back home feeling happy and fulfilled. i realize that getting ready with friends is just as fun as the night out itself, and i look forward to the next time you can all get together and do it again.