Ben and Gwilym to the rescue

It had been a few weeks since Heather told Joe about sleeping with Gwilym and they had a  huge fight ending with Joe sending Heather away to London after she called him a doodie head.Hours later she arrived at Ben's flat happy to be away from the drama and arguing."When are you going home"asked Ben,"Joe said I can come home when he tells me and not before.After Heather told Ben what happened he was in shock,"you called him a doodie head ,why"he asked ."I slept with Gwilym"replied Heather,"I was greif stricken and Joe wasn't there and I sought comfort in Gwilym's arms"she added.

     "Ok you and Gwilym need to excercise self control and keep your distance from each other"said Ben,"I know"replied Heather,"Joe wants a separation"she added ,"What do you want"asked Ben,"I want to be loved"replied Heather as Ben kissed her ,"then perhaps you've not been loved by the right man"he said."Let me court you and take you away from all the drama"said Ben.

    Weeks went by and Heather was suprised to get annulment papers from Joe and a letter saying he wanted her to sign them and then come home and discuss things.Later that night Ben made a proposal and Heather knew in her heart it was the right thing to do and she said yes.And the next day she and Ben flew back to New Hampshire,"I want us to settle some financial things"said Joe as Heather read over the paperwork."I want your house in Michigan and I want half your business"he added."And I want this house and the boats"replied Heather and then Joe noticed the engagement ring on Heather's finger ."Ben and I are engaged and we are very happy"she added.

    Litttle did they know Ben and Gwilym hatched a plan to reuinite Heather and Joe once and for all.The next evening Heather had dinner with Joe at his invitation or at least she thought it was him who invited her.They talked all evening and in the morning Gwilym and Ben saw their plan had worked .When Heather woke up in Joe's arms ,"it's gonna be different this time "said Joe as he held Heather close.

                                                     The END

Epilogue

   A month later Heather and Joe were remarried for the final time vowing they would never let anything tear them apart again and then they honeymooned in Paris and nine months later they gave birth to a boy named Jackson Joseph David Mazzello

It has been a joy writing this story but I want to move on ,maybe a Heather and Gwilym story is in the works.