More shocking news/cramped quarters/oreo fight

It was a warm rainy day at the guesthouse and Heather and Joe were still shocked that she conceived in January and not April."Are you sure this baby is mine "asked Joe ,she thought for minute this could be Gavin's child but then she had to wonder if it could be Ben's after that night they shared on the balcony in London ."Honey you've been tested three times"reassured Heather as Joe put his hand on her bump,and but all Heather wanted to do was retreat to her hiding spot.

Later when Joe was out she had been worried and she told Ben her fears but he put those to rest telling her he used protection that night.After Joe returned he sat down with the last bag of Oreos until he felt a pregnant shadow ,"drop that Oreo Mister"said Heather.After going head to head with Joe they ended up sharing," I know we're stuck in this guesthouse until October but at the end we'll have a whole new house "said Joe as he kissed Heather .And then the phone rang it was Lucy crying that she and Rami had broken up,Heather did her best to reassure her friend it was going to be ok and told her she was welcome to come visit after the baby had been born.

Sorry if this is a short chapter and I apologize for the lateness of it. Next week will be a longer working just been hitting me from all directions