Kidnapping/the nightmare is over

It had been a rough couple of weeks and Heather was nearing the end of her pregnancy and she was still wondering if the DNA test was wrong and Ben was the father and then she was snapped out of her thoughts."Are you thinking the same thoughts luv"said Ben as Heather nodded ,"I'm sure this baby is yours"she replied."I've scheduled another test a more conclusive one and Joe said that he'll stand by me no matter what"she added.".

So the next day Ben went with Heather so she could have an amniocentesis ,but Heather didn't know that Dr.Martin was Gavin's evil twin sister,and as Heather lay under sedation due to nerves the amnio was performed .Thankfully the baby wasn't Ben's but sadly it wasn't Joe's,but Joe decided their baby never needed to know the truth.The next day while everyone was out there was a knock at the door ,and there stood Dr. Martin and Gavin.

"What is he doing here why is he not in Prison"said Heather,"he's my twin brother "replied Dr Martin as she pushed her way in."And I'm here to take my child"said Gavin and "because the night I kidnapped you in London my sister implanted you before I raped you again"he added before Heather suddenly went into Labor .And then the Doctor forced her to drink some green liquid before everything went dark.

When Heather woke up she was in the Hospital ,Joe was sitting by her bed holding their baby,"your awake "said Joe ,"somebody wants to meet her mama"he added as Heather sat up."Is she ok "she asked,"our baby is perfect "replied Joe ."Gavin and his sister have been arrested ,"when we found you his sister had delivered the child and was planning to run off with it and Gavin"he added."And also she is biologically ours"said Joe,"we need to give her a name"suggested Heather.

       "Well how about Georgia Virginia Lansing Mazzello"said Joe,"I think that's wonderful"said Heather.A few days later Joe and Heather went home to begin a new start with Georgia .