𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Начните с самого начала

i kiss all over her face, leaving glossy marks all over. i see her smile softly, she loves when i do this.

for almost two minutes, i kiss all over her face, purposely avoiding her lips until she grabs my face, connecting our lips and leading to a passionate, lingering kiss.

then another..

and another.

she slides her hands under my dress, grabbing my ass and pulling me closer. i let out a soft moan into the kiss as our kisses become hungrier.

"billie!! finneas is here!!" kiara calls from the front door.

"fuck." she whines. "its always finneas man." she scoffs and i giggle. 

"you'll get plenty more tonight, baby." i say teasingly, kissing her again and letting my hands rest on her waist.

"no, you will. birthday girl." she lifts my chin, winking and i bite my lip.

we already fucked this morning.. it's how she woke me up. then she made me a pancake cake. but knowing billie and- well knowing myself, we'll fuck all night tonight.

"i'll miss you, pretty." she says, staring into my eyes. her eyes are so vibrant and soft, so happy.

"i'll miss you more.. good luck at your show i love you so so so much." i say, hugging her tightly again.

"i love you more." she says, holding me.

"billie!!!" kiara calls again. "ughh tell finneas to shut his red ass up, i'm going!!" she shouts back.

"i swear his stupid attitude matches his red ass hair." she complains and i giggle. the way they argue is hilarious.

she gives me one last kiss before walking out.

i finish getting ready before walking into kiara's room. i see her sitting on her bed wearing a black dress that perfectly accentuates her curves with a low cut that shows off her perfectly perky tits.

her dark brown hair falls upon her shoulders so gracefully.

she finally looks up from fixing her lashes as i speak.

"goddamn, you look good." i say and she smiles, the red lipstick she has on making her perfect white teeth pop.

"thank you." she says, batting her lashes at me. "you look even better, birthday girl." she says and i wave her off.

"stoppppp." i smile. "do you like the dress?" i ask and she nods eagerly. "of fucking course i do. also, here are the shoes." she says, handing me the bag while smiling widely.

i told her she could go out and pick any shoes she wanted to match my dress. i open the box to find shiny bedazzled steve madden heels. i'm sure that was a 6 inch heel.

the ankle strap thin and dainty, the heel thick. they were perfect.

my jaw drops and i squeal with excitement.

"thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!!" i squeal, jumping on her and hugging her.

"oh my god, they're beautiful ki what the fuck.." i say, gawking at the princess-like shoes in front of me.