twenty eight - freyja

Start from the beginning

"Az- Oh, Gods," I cried, bucking my hips into his face. I felt him laugh against me, the vibration running through to my toes.

"There are no Gods here, Freyja. Just you and I. I want to hear my name from those lips. Not theirs."

I obeyed, practically screaming his name as fingers thrust into me. I couldn't fathom how quickly the pleasure turned into a white hot flame in my veins, ripping through me. His curling fingers drew out the climax, making my back contort and his name tear through my throat.

"Fuck, you taste so good, Freyja. So sweet, absolutely soaked for me."

His fingers stroked me through the high. My head felt light, my limbs heavy. I wanted more, and I prayed to anyone who would listen that he wanted more, too. Whimpers escaped me as his mouth dropped down and took in my arousal. Glistening fingers landed next to my head as he climbed up my body. I couldn't breathe, not with his eyes on mine like that.

Wet fingers gripped my chin, his thumb digging into my cheek to pull my mouth open. I obeyed, staring up at him. I was in absolute shock. Azriel's mouth hovered over mine as he spat my arousal onto my tongue. I kept his gaze, swallowing hard when he let me close my mouth, and then he kissed me again. The taste of myself on his tongue flooded my mouth. The absolute debauchery of it had me moaning more, bringing my legs around his hips to drag him against me like we had done that first time.

He was hard, straining against his pants as he ground into me. I couldn't take it anymore. It was my turn to experience what males seemed to rave about. I wanted Azriel to use me. I wanted to be the foundation of his pleasure.

"Off," I whined, struggling to reach around him and unbutton the shirt beneath his wings. Azriel didn't hesitate or back down. He was as drunken on lust as I was. He reached behind himself and undid the shirt, practically tearing it from his body. I savored the sensation of his skin beneath my hands. As he kissed me feverishly, I soaked in the feeling of his hard stomach and chest, the wide expanse of his shoulders and down his narrow waist.

The desire for him was a plague that tore down any rational thought. My hands frantically reached between us and fumbled with his pants, unbuttoning them and using my feet to drag them down. I hadn't thought it through. His hips rolled forward- as they had when his pants were up- and the feeling of his bare, hard length against me was shocking.

I stilled, nails digging into his muscle-coated ribs. Azriel ghosted his mouth over my cheek and jaw, his chest heaving with heavy pants.

"Are you alright?" He asked, almost slurring in his delirious mindset. I had never been this close to the real thing. I'd never had my thighs parted for a nude male. I was terrified, but also entirely intrigued. I wanted this, didn't I? I'd begged him for this and it was why he ran from me the last time. If I'd been dreaming of this moment, why was I so nervous?

Azriel seemed to sober, pulling his mouth from my skin and leaning back. I couldn't help but look him over as he sat back on his heels between my thighs. I couldn't breathe. He was... Well, he was huge. I remembered how full my mouth had been. I didn't know if he would fit inside of me. Was that why my mother told me intimacy would hurt? Because of how large a male's sex was? Not to mention, he had touched me with skill and knowledge. What if I couldn't please him like the female's in his past? What if I was too afraid?

"Where'd you go?" Azriel asked softly. I stared up at him, not noticing that my legs were pulling from him until my knees were pressed together, hiding myself.

"What?" I croaked. His throat bobbed, realization clearing the haze in his eyes. I'd ruined it. I'd lost my chance.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, glancing around for his abandoned clothes. I jolted up, reaching for his face. I hadn't had time to look him over in my state of lust or sorrow. My mind had been too occupied, but I saw him now. The shadows under his eyes were not of those that spoke to him, but of exhaustion. He hadn't shaved his face, leaving it with a low scruff that tickled my palm. His hair was a mess, but I blamed myself for that.

I glanced down between us, seeing that I was now on my knees. He was still hard between us, though not nearly as strongly as before. My eyes danced over his body, savoring it before he ran from me again. My eyes snagged on a smear of darkness across his hard abdomen, led from a mark that looked too dark to be a scar. The blood.

My eyes shot to his. Azriel stared down at me with a look I couldn't place. Disappointment? Resentment? I didn't know. I wanted to question the blood on his skin, but I didn't want to push him further away. I wanted this. I'd ignore the incessant thoughts that whirled in my mind just to feel him.

I could feel my hand trembling as I wrapped it around the base of his length, earning a sharp inhale and the tensing of his muscles. Before he could say anything, I rose on my knees and kissed him. It was softer than it had been before, but he kissed me back all the same. I stroked Azriel between us, feeling him harden again. Azriel moaned against my tongue and I was entirely grateful he didn't pull away and tell me this was a mistake.

His rough hand slid down my back, lowering me until we laid as we had before. There was nothing rushed as he held me close to him, my hand stroking him between us as we kissed slowly. The desire rose again- more than it had been before. I slipped my hand out from between us, holding his face close to mine as I lifted my hips. We both groaned as he slid across my wetness.

"Are you sure?" Azriel asked against my lips. I nodded before remembering what he had said before.

"Yes. Are you?"

His answer came out as a moan as he ground against me again. My legs hooked around his waist, his large hand on mine. I pulled my head back to meet his eyes, desperate to see what he thought as he pushed against me. I was ready for him, though my body tensed as he slowly pressed into me. The stretch was a burning sensation, earning a whimper.

Azriel caught my sounds with a soft kiss to my lips. He shifted above me, one hand pressed to my face as our chests brushed.

"Relax for me, Freyja. Let me in," he murmured. I let out a shaking breath, widening my legs and letting him press in again. My mother was right- it was entirely painful. But when Azriel kissed me again, I wasn't sure that it was a mistake.