Chapter 251

A drop of cold sweat broke out on Su Chen's forehead.

 In front of you is a bottomless cliff, and behind you is a wave of evil beasts.

 "Are you going to jump down?"

 Su Chen's brief hesitation slowed down a bit, but the speed of the evil beast closest to them suddenly increased a few points, and was only one step away from them.

 Mr. Gu Ying remained silent, and with a slight leap of his paper-thin body, he took the lead and fell off the cliff.

 "Mr. Guying is right."

 Su Chen gritted his teeth. In fact, he did not hear what Mr. Guying said, but out of trust, when the giant mouth of the disaster beast was less than half a meter away from him, he He also jumped down immediately.

 He turned his head slightly and saw that the group of evil beasts had not left, but were still densely packed on the edge of the cliff.

 It wasn't until their figures were completely engulfed in the darkness that the beasts left in dismay.

 Thinking about it, they will only fall asleep again after the disaster in the ancient realm of gods and demons subsides to a certain extent.

 However, Su Chen and the others can't see these for the time being.

 At the same time, in the ancient domain of gods and demons, the battle between the gods and the man-made Mahayana powerhouses still showed no signs of stopping.

 The chaos of heaven and earth has become difficult to distinguish. If there is no decisive key, I am afraid that this battle will not be a problem if it lasts for a hundred years.

 However, just eight short years later...

 "Explode yourself."

 These three words flashed through the minds of all the artificial monks at the same time, so they stopped what they were doing, and the gods opposite looked puzzled. , but did not relax his vigilance, but continued to attack with thunderous force.

 The artificial monks hid whenever they could, but even if they couldn't hide, they would let a certain part of their bodies be annihilated. On the other hand, they quickly accumulated a destructive force. In an instant, fifty of them appeared in the core area of ​​the battlefield. Round sphere.

 "They're crazy!"

 Looking at this scene, who else wouldn’t understand?

 The opponent they had been fighting with for several years without a clear outcome was about to self-destruct!

 When the gods saw this, most of them looked frightened. They quickly retreated and used their magic weapons to turn attack into defense.

 Fifty Mahayana monks blew themselves up together. Are they going to raze everything in front of them to the ground?

 However, the escape speed of the gods is still not as fast as the self-destruction speed of the artificial monks.

 The colorful energy turned into a stream of light, quickly covering all directions, and then... "

 Boom -"

 The light from the entire world seemed to have gathered here, and the huge ancient realm of gods and demons was also completely enveloped.

 When the sound reaches its peak, it returns to nothingness again.

 The explosion lasted for a whole day and night before it came to an end. After the end, the core area of ​​the ancient realm of gods and demons, which was originally the most prosperous, turned into a new abyss, and the rest of the place also turned into a barren land, with only occasional sights. Plants with strong vitality survived tenaciously.