Chapter 210

On this day, all the major sects of the Righteous and Demonic Ways came one after another with gifts. While the Hehuan Sect entertained a large number of guests, the defense force within the sect was also unprecedentedly strong. Even in some remote corners, at least three Hehuan Sect disciples were deployed. A team patrolled and inspected.

 Of course, the guests from various sects were also keenly aware of this. Even if they were a little surprised, they thought it was because the Nine Layers Realm had not been very peaceful in recent years, so they did not pay too much attention to it.

 Cui Hongyu and other elders came forward one after another, tapped the materials sent by each sect and put them into the warehouse.

 Then, a banquet is held in the square, with singing and dancing, fine wine, jade plates and delicacies. Finally, the guests and host come to enjoy themselves, and it is considered over.

 But unexpectedly, something unexpected happened at the banquet where the monks put down their vigilance.

 The enchanting dancer's dance steps became more and more confusing. In the fragrance of the wine, the monks were intoxicated in the gentle land without realizing it. There were even monks who half pushed and half took off their clothes, intending to achieve great harmony in life with the dancer.

 Qin Chuyang sniffed the air with his nose, then quickly closed his sense of smell, and used the technique of transmitting sounds into secrets to ask: "Achen,

 I never knew that the Hehuan Sect would hold such a welcome banquet. Although it was for fun, it was only at the banquet. Isn't it inappropriate to publicly use this kind of charm technique?"

 As an outgoing disciple, he was originally not qualified to participate in the welcome banquet, but Su Chen felt that he was sitting alone drinking wine and eating meat, and he was not even a serious person. No, and I can't just leave the training field. It's really boring. I have to call Qin Chuyang in no matter what.

 After all, it was just a welcome banquet that lasted for three days and three nights. It was not a big event. Qin Chuyang was also curious about what the other monks of the Demonic Path were like, so he agreed.

 As a result, the banquet was fine at the beginning, with the monks having a good time, talking and laughing, and the atmosphere was harmonious, but gradually things went wrong.

 These monks are not weak in cultivation, and the weakest group are in the early stages of foundation building. They can definitely be called the "mainstay" in the Nine Realms. However, they still cannot resist the temptation of fine wine, food, and beauties, and their rationality gradually falls into grace. In the banquet, I can't extricate myself.

 And when some indecent scenes began to appear in front of Su Chen and Qin Chuyang, the latter finally couldn't help but ask questions.

 ——Even if the Hehuan Sect is bold in style, it shouldn't be like Meng Lang.

 "This... is indeed a bit too much. Even if the Hehuan Sect goes out of line, they will not be so disrespectful."

 Su Chen had long heard that some monks could not help but openly flirt with the dancing girl. In fact, this was just Normally, it's not like they haven't seen anyone more daring... But if you want to do that kind of thing, it's better to do it in private.

 Otherwise, wouldn’t the Hehuan Sect really become such a vulgar romantic place? Where is the sect’s card? We can't let other people think that the monks of the Hehuan Sect tied up the monks of the Demonic Way because of their beauty!

 "Elder Cui, you..." How did you arrange the banquet?

 If his scumbag father found out, I'm afraid Lei Lei would be so angry that he would just beat his ass into four pieces on the pretext of "doing things badly"!