Chapter 222

"Rumble--"

 Along with a burst of violent noise, the world seemed to be submerged in the light of fire.

 In Su Chen's opinion, even after death, there are still such big firecrackers to celebrate, and Xu Ziyan can be considered the first one.

 In addition, Su Chen felt that the spirit boat he was driving had turned into a drifting hearse, whining in an astonishing way.

 It can only be said that the other party is indeed the biggest behind-the-scenes villain they have come into contact with so far, and his death was spectacular.

 Within the field of vision of the two Su Chens, with Xu Ziyan as the center, a light ball compressed with intense energy began to spread to the surroundings. The strong wind was like a knife, seeming to destroy everything that could be touched by it.

 The power was so shocking that even Su Chen and Qin Chuyang found it difficult to resist it together!

 But what Su Chen never expected was that the powerful explosion would directly involve them.

 The spirit boat was lifted up by the aftermath, and was instantly blasted to a distance of 10,000 meters. Five or six points of the hull were immediately damaged.

 At this time, Su Chen also broke away from watching the excitement and couldn't laugh anymore.

 Not only was there the heartache of the spiritual boat being destroyed, it was also accompanied by a strong sense of crisis that threatened life and death.

 "Retreat!"

 He immediately shouted loudly, bursting out his true energy with Qin Chuyang, and flew into the distance under the guidance of the sky-breaking shuttle. The speed was so fast that ripples were sent out in the space behind them.

 Unfortunately, the spirit boat still couldn't keep up with the impact speed of the shock wave, and it was crushed into pieces by the shock wave in a short time.

 "You... don't even think about escaping!!!"

 Xu Ziyan was not killed by the explosion, but her physical body was completely destroyed. After losing the shackles of her physical body, her damaged fairy soul was no longer restrained, following Su Chen. The direction of the two of them swept away.

 ——How can we let go of our hatred for killing? Especially for Xu Ziyan, Su Chen ruined her thousands of years of planning. For such hatred, even if she self-destructs her fairy soul, she still wants the other party to repay it!

 The movement of Xu Ziyan's fairy soul is equivalent to the continuous advancement of an exploding bomb. Even if the power of the bomb decreases step by step, no one knows how much vegetation has been destroyed along the way.

 But fortunately, Su Chen and the two ran like crazy day and night, and finally succeeded in reaching the edge of the boundary wall.

 The former dropped a drop of his heart's blood on the sky-piercing shuttle, and the golden shuttle immediately burst into red light and tore through the boundary wall without any hesitation.

 The figures of the two people disappeared into the crack in the space instantly. Before disappearing, Xu Ziyan also saw Su Chen holding Qin Chuyang with one hand, waving to her with the other hand and smiling brightly in return.

 It's like saying "Bitch, the one who wins is the basic attack. The winner in life is the basic attack. He has all the cultivation base and Taoist companions, so you can go and die."

 ——It’s spicy and punchy, it’s amazing!

 I have to say that this is a great stimulation for Xu Ziyan.

 After Time Travel, I Became the Young Master of the Demon Sect [Traveling Book]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें