Chapter 237

The wind stopped, and the cold sword array dispersed in silence. Looking at the scene again, there was no trace of the seven dead soldiers, as if they had never appeared.

 Su Chen turned his head and said to Wei Xiangqin, who seemed to have been struck by thunder:

 "Fellow Taoist, what do you think?"

 - How else can she look at it? It's already such an obvious conspiracy, how should she think about it?

 Wei Xiangqin looked ugly. She never imagined that the person who caused her fiancé to lose his soul would most likely be his uncle!

 So what does the glare she has received over the years count?

 She was framed by the Sun family, despised by the Sun family, and even considered the thief as her relative... Just

 having this thought in her head made her feel more and more that the Sun family was simply a place harboring filth and evil.

 "No! I must give this thing to my father for inspection, but let them take a good look at what kind of ugly face Sun Jinpeng has... What a genius poison master, I want to expose him myself." "That's it

 . Come on, no one is poisonous and no husband. Sun Jinpeng has been working hard for many years, and he did not hesitate to attack his own nephew, and hone his skills as a dead soldier in private. Even if you expose him, you will only ruin his reputation and treat his genius as a poisonous person. The title of master will not have any influence at all, and there will even be more people looking for him to refine poison." Su Chen raised his lips coldly, "People who refine poison, even if they are kind-hearted, most of them have hidden intentions. Wait."

 Wei Xiangqin opened her mouth: "What about you?" "

 Me? Of course I am the exception among the exceptions. Didn't you hear what I just said? I am obviously not among the majority of people, otherwise I would directly compare you and a few The dead soldiers are considered a gang, wouldn't it be nice to kill them casually?"

 Su Chen's attitude was calm, which actually made Wei Xiangqin calm down.

 The latter whispered: "There are family rules in the family. Since Sun Jinpeng is in the Sun family, he must follow the rules of the Sun family."

 Su Chen: "With the division of power in the Sun family, do you think the Sun family will abide by the rules?" Su Chen pointed out the reality mercilessly, "On one side are the idiot children who have been ruined and don't have many years to live, and on the other side are the people who have long since A genius who has been famous for many years will not be at odds with his own interests."

 Obviously, things like family rules are actually idealistic.

 As long as the leader of the Sun family is willing to sacrifice their interests, then the family rules will naturally be binding; but if no one is willing to sacrifice their interests, and the forces within the family are shielding each other, then the family rules will be just a decoration and will not be used except for certain special occasions. Come out for use.

 Qin Chuyang also said in a deep voice: "Unless Sun Jinpeng communicates with foreign enemies, he plans to directly eradicate the side clan and completely invade the entire Sun family... But is it possible for the other party to destroy the Great Wall? As a genius poison master, he is essentially detached from others, so there is no need It’s a thankless job for a small family leader.”

 As he said, people like Sun Jinpeng are obviously selfish to the extreme. He will only think about his own interests and then formulate a long-term plan.