He used the technique of transmitting sounds into secrets and said: "Achen, there must be something weird about this thing. We should be careful." "Huh? Okay.

 This thing should be the divine power blocking device they introduced before... But, what is the principle? What?"

 Then, under the eager eyes of most people, Huangfuyi activated the divine power blocking device.

 In an instant, an invisible wave centered on the top of the tower and spread rapidly to the surrounding areas.

 In the eyes of Su Chen and others, they saw that the realm of divine power that originally enveloped the village was shattered, leaving it vulnerable to a single blow.

 "Hmm!"

 At the same time, Qin Chuyang's pupils shrank, and his body was suddenly wrapped in the wood spirit Yang Yan, turning him into a green-gold flaming man.

 "Brother Qin, what exactly..."

 Su Chen quickly used his true energy to examine Qin Chuyang's meridians, and found that the other party was actually corroded by an invisible energy. The effect of this energy is similar to the highly intrusive chaotic energy, but it penetrates The sex and destructive power are both thousands of times greater than that!

 What kind of divine power blocking device is this? It is clearly an untargeted radioactive radiation contamination weapon.

 Because of his own attributes, Qin Chuyang was most resistant to weapons with this level of radiation contamination, and Su Chen also covered his body with Wanzai Immortal Lake Jade to isolate this lethal impact.

 But looking at other people, they didn't seem to be affected.  Just when Su Chen was feeling strange, Sang Buyu said, "Are you not wearing the Holy Skin? As long as you put it on, you won't feel uncomfortable." To put it bluntly, the Holy Skin is a tight-fitting garment with good defensive capabilities, but it doesn't

 feel comfortable when worn.

It was comfortable. Su Chen and Qin Chuyang only wore ordinary spare robes on weekdays.

 Being brought here in a hurry this time, they didn't have time to change into the holy skin.

 The two of them frowned and did as they were told. Only then did the ice and fire covering their bodies finally stop.

 It was only then that Huangfuyi showed an apologetic look and said slowly:

 "I'm sorry, but does anyone feel unwell? As long as you put on the holy skin, you will be fine. There is no need to worry. Time is tight, if we are always here This is a waste of time, how long can this fight last?"

 Su Chen's forehead veins jumped, knowing that this guy definitely did it on purpose, what was his purpose? Maybe it's just that they just don't like it.

 As soon as Huangfuyi finished speaking, he immediately transformed into a spiritual light, and two beams of light appeared from the gun in his hand, attacking an ancestral hall in the village.

 With a "buzz" sound, the ancestral hall was not destroyed. Instead, an invisible force gathered and turned into a barrier, blocking the two beams of light.

 The beam reflected on the ground and immediately made two bottomless holes.

 And the god guarding this place finally showed his true face.

 This is a young man in yellow with a handsome appearance and a warm temperament. At this moment, he is looking at Huangfuyi, who was the first to attack, with hatred in his eyes.