I close my eyes trying to calm myself. It was probably for Ashima's wedding that she went for a shopping spree.

I picked up my phone and texted Sanvi.

"Your bhabhi is low because we argued. Make an excuse and I'll drop you somewhere preferably at your friend's house. I need to convince her."

Her phone pinged and she picked it up to see my message. She passed me a sneaky glance and glared at me. Wow!

"Uhm...Bhabhi...Nitya has brought a new dress and she wants to show it to me. Why don't you both drop me at her place and then pick me up once you finish your shopping?"

Good girl!

"Okay Sanvi! But don't take too long...Papa will have my head..."

"Oh don't worry...let's just finish our food first."

*

Sanvi left the two of us in the car and I saw her getting in her bestfriend's house. Once I was assured, I drove the car to a nearby icecream parlour.

It has been a ritual between us to convince her angry self with a ice cream, something she can't resist.

"Where are we?", She said once I parked.

"I am hungry. Let's eat icecream."

"We have had lunch just fifteen minutes ago.."

I got down the car and went to open her door, "You are refusing ice cream?"

Her eyes narrowed at me as she got down the car.

We have been here before. Once we sneaked out from college and spent five hours here. They have an aquarium and Adya loved to stare at it while talking to me.

I thought about this yesterday only. I can't have her not coming back home to me. Because even though we sleep at two ends of the bed, her mere breathing can calm all my senses and put me to sleep. 

Just as we entered, I noticed recognition dawning on her.

"You take a table near the aquarium, I'll place our orders..."

She looked at me, "I want a..."

I didn't let her complete, "Three scoops. All chocolate. Choco chips."

Her opened mouth gaped at me making me internally chuckle. She probably thought I forgot her usual order. She must know it takes a lot to forget small things about the person who has held one of the closest place to your hearts.

After I placed the orders, I took a place beside her as she stared at the swimming goldfishes gently waving their fins. I never understood before why she loved them so much, but gradually it grew up on me.

Whenever she used to stop at unusual places to have a look at these fishes, be it in the zoo, or our school lobby, or that pond back in our neighborhood, I used to stand beside her and give her company.

"I want an aquarium..", she whispered lowly making me amused.

"You know to keep an aquarium, you must be responsible enough to feed the fishes on time. You forget to feed yourself."

She gave me a pointed look, "Then why do you think I married you? You never forget to eat! I am sure you can feed our fishes too!"

I considered that but looked away from her, "You are quite fierce these days. And all your wrath is directed upon me."

"Like you have been a saint these days...no??"

I shook my head, "No...I've not been a saint...but I want you back tonight. In our room."