In fact, Sun Youpei had already faintly woken up from his nightmare as early as halfway through the journey of the spirit boat, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he cursed Wei Xiangqin, Su Chen and others.

 In desperation, Wei, as his fiancée, had to take action himself. Since the Nightmare Travel Pill was gone, he could only use physical means.

 For example, just like now, he raised his knife, released the aura of a beheading butcher, and aimed it at the back of Sun Youpei's head.

 With a "click", the latter fell asleep happily.

 It can also be said that he fainted.

 "So, from the perspective of a doctor, I think his neck may be broken." The little doctor woman had a complicated look on her face.

 Qin Chuyang said comfortingly: "Don't worry, it's just a dislocation of the bones. It's not broken or broken. It will be fine when you wake up."

 ——The dislocation...isn't it serious?

 The little medical girl was speechless and choked, feeling that the knowledge she had learned in medical skills might be fake.

 In front of their eyes, Wei Xiangqin completely tied Sun Youpei into a human-shaped coffin and fixed it behind him.

 Well... at least it's better than dragging the other person down on their face.

 Not to mention, just looking at the visual effects, this move makes Wei Xiangqin's personal temperament look more sassy and mysterious.

 Unexpectedly, as a clothing accessory, this human-shaped coffin with Sun Youpei inside is quite beautiful.

 When everything was ready and the fiancé was settled, Wei Xiangqin asked:

 "Aren't they going to come out? Or should we just go in and join them?"

 The dead man said: "Miss Wei, let them come out first. How can they let them out?" What are you waiting for?"

 So, one of the dead men shouted into the gap: "Third, fourth, fifth...you all come out, we are here with helpers!" After a while, there was something inside the crack

 . Two slight footsteps came, and soon, five monks appeared neatly in front of them. Counting the two people who led Su Chen and others, there were seven in total.

 There are a total of seven dead soldiers, each wearing a colorful belt around their waist to identify themselves. Why, do they want to ascend to become seven fairies?

 ——Satisfy you!

 Su Chen lowered his eyes slightly, stroked his chin as if thinking deeply, and raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

 And his actions did not arouse the suspicion of others.

 "Hey, here we come!"

 "Miss Wei, I'm sorry, but I kept you waiting for so long." "

 I didn't expect that Miss actually changed a magic weapon. How is it like this..." "

 I dare to ask Miss, these are the Are you the person you said you were going to bring?"

 Wei Xiangqin nodded and answered the questions of these dead men one by one in order,

 "It's not a magic weapon, the one I'm carrying is your Mr. Sun."

 "That's right, don't underestimate these two Taoist friends. After all, they are the number one in the alchemy and formation competitions this year." Almost instantly,