Seeing that Su Chen's face was showing signs of exhaustion, the power of the stars condensed on the star bell was already threatening to cause a small star to fall!

 Xu Ziyan knows that with the formation she maintains outside the Mieling Pavilion, even if it can block the spiritual consciousness of the Yuanying monks, it will be destroyed to a certain extent after trying to intercept the impact of a small star. Her strength is weakening...

 As a result, she is more likely to be targeted by several Nascent Soul Stage masters from the Nine Realms!

 She wouldn't allow this to happen, so she could only try to make Su Chen give up the idea of ​​attacking her.

 Although she is already half a step into the Nascent Soul, her cultivation level has not yet reached the Nascent Soul level. Su Chen's cultivation level at the Great Perfection of Forming Pills is not even half weaker than hers.

 However, before Xu Ziyan finished speaking, Xingling had already escaped from Su Chen's hands.

 Suddenly, like a golden sun leading a dazzling galaxy, hundreds of stars, big and small, fell straight down!

 The stars roared, overwhelming the sky!

 Xu Ziyan sensed a long-lost threat, and stepped back quickly. He saw a transparent magic circle and star bell gradually falling down after being anxious for half an hour, and the increasingly larger ripples gradually turned into cracks.

 "Why... there is a star map in his hand!"

 Xu Ziyan almost broke a silver tooth. She never expected that Qin Chuyang actually had a half-good star map in his hand, and the other party actually learned the blessing method. The spiritual power of the star map is added to another person's magic weapon, and the final burst of power far exceeds the result of one plus one equals two!

 She also didn't expect that Su Chen's strength was so deep that he could compete with her now. This was contrary to common sense!

 Even if Xu Ziyan was only a "Demon Phoenix Immortal", he was still an "Immortal". A little something leaking out of his fingers is not something that a monk in the pill-forming stage can imagine.

 Therefore, Xu Ziyan's strength is definitely at the top of the same realm. She is only half a step into the Yuanying stage. She is not unable to compete with a monk who has just entered the Yuanying stage.

 But Su Chen's bone age is only a hundred years old, and he comes from a humble background. How can he compare with her in terms of background? !

 But the problem now is that even if Su Chen's background is not as good as Xu Ziyan's, the balance of victory still tilts towards the former.

 Half a day later, the power of the Star Bell gradually weakened, but the formation created by Xu Ziyan was also riddled with holes, and the body of Mingling Pavilion began to loom in the eyes of Su Chen and the other two.

 But before she could breathe out, she saw that Qin Chuyang had summoned two spiritual swords, blending the sword energy of reincarnation of life and death with the power of the stars, turning them into two brilliant and dazzling giant swords, with the chilling and righteous killing intent revealed on them. , possessing powerful power that is rare in this world.

 Although Xu Ziyan is well-informed, it is not that she has never encountered the Sword Immortal during her time as an Immortal Lord, but now she is just a monk in the pill formation stage with an immortal soul but no cultivation. The coolness is like a fine The needle pricked her scalp, making her tremble inside.