Day 27 "Toys"

A/N this is rushed as I am not feeling like horny shit right now but I am doing this for you I made a chapter where you pegged Bucky I think that counts as the same thing? I'm not sure I'm still going to write it's just gonna be shorter happy reading

You and Bucky were in a hurry to shed all of your clothes you walked to the closet where you had kept your sex things like vibrators and fluffy handcuffs (if you know what I mean I'm sure you do) etc. you get it Bucky had just finished taking his clothes off and looked at you than at the box and frowned "what is that?"he asked you grin "I'm surprised you haven't figured it out"you said as his eyes widened he was surprised but his eyes were filled with pleasure and lust last time you used this box he loves it and you were happy to do it again anything for him you thought "lay down любовь"(lover in Russian) he did and you placed the box on the nightstand taking the fluffy handcuff and straddling Bucky tying his hands to the headboard you felt his breathing get heavier and bit your Leo to hold back a smirk you took out a vibrator from the box the biggest one you had last time you used a small one since you weren't sure if he would like it but now you are his eyes widened when he saw it you smirked at him you sat down on the bed placing it near his backdoor you put it inside of him slowly he arched his back moaning softly you placed it in him fully he moaned louder "this okay любовь?"(lover in Russian) "y-yes"he stutters "relax sweetie you need to relax"you said softly you could feel and see he did you turned in on and Bucky moaned "f-faster"you look up at him "are you sure?" "Y-yes"he stuttered you made it faster he arches his back moaning Loudly at the feeling of pain and pleasure together "f-faster" you hesitated but did as he said he asked and you obeyed you put it on maximum speed as you licked his arm dick you felt him twitch and you sucked on him while pulling the vibrator in and out quickly as you felt his cum hit your throat you swallow it and stop the vibrator pulling it out slowly as you didn't want to hurt him he shivered when you pulled it out you kissed his nose "are you okay любовь?" He hummed you undid the handcuffs and put them back in the box with the vibrator and nuzzled him "what about you doll?" He asked "I'm fine I'm happy if your happy"he flipped you over you cursed the super soldier serum for making his stamina so high he picked up the vibrator from the box and you can imagine the rest.

A/N hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a good,day night or afternoon
Peace ✌️ JJ