Day 4 "Size Deference"and a lil note about Another other universe

You are 5" and he's 6" like In the comics hope that's okay for you guys

POV you are a normal person you met Bucky from the bakery your "family"(and by "family" I mean the people who took you in and took care of you)owns and have a past with HYDRA and red room but that's not important for this chapter, if you want me to make a story,  do tell I would love to after I'm done with Another other universe 😅 also if you want to know I can't update it cuz of school and my schedule is very full so I'll try to update it when I have time.

As you walked to the avengers living room you found Bucky you were talking about new recipes for the bakery and things like that but you kept wondering if you would take the next part of you guys relationship .........sex he said he would hurt you because you're small and things basically making excuses you knew he was worried about hurting you but you don't care you had worse for sure and surly he can't even think about hurting you you know how much he loves you and he knows how much you love him you trusted him enough to tell him your secret and he respected that you wanted to take the next step sooo bad.

As you sat next to Bucky you stayed silent enjoying the time to think about you guys relationship you close your eyes and lay your head on the back of the couch you peek your eyes open a bit and Bucky is looking at you worried "I'm fine I just-never mind" "no tell me"he said sternly you sigh "I WANT to take the next step in our relationship you know?but you keep worrying about me and how you would hurt me it's extremely exhausting....." "okay" "okay?"you ask he takes a deep breath "I'll take the next step in our relationship" you sit up your eyes wide "really?I'm not going to force you into anything sweetheart are you sure?" He nods your heart flutters as your sure he thought about this as much as you maybe even more you sit on his lap and kiss him he kisses back and puts his hands on your hips playing with the waist band of your pants you grind on his a bit he groans pulling you impossibly closer your chest squeezes against his "get a room you two" a voice too familiar teases Bucky pulls back slowly his cheeks a little red you pull him back by the bottom lip and nipped at his lip "shut up Anthony" you said still nipping at Bucky's lips and you roll your eyes Bucky stands up and you wrap your legs around his waist you look at Tony your head upside down "I know you do this kind of stuff with Pep"he stares daggers at me "he does for confirmation here is a video"says J.A.R.V.I.S showing a video of Pepper straddling Tony "NO J.A.R.V.I.S TURN IT OFF!" J.A.R.V.I.S does as he says i smirk as Tony's face is red I put my head up to see Bucky smiling at me I get a Billion butterflies in my stomach he walk towards the elevator and when he enters I open mouth kissed him and he put his tongue in my mouth and both our tongues fought for dominance  but of course he won his hands go to my ass gripping it as i gasp from the sudden touch his tongue continues to explore my mouth and I moan the elevator door opens and Bucky walks out and enters you guys room and pulls back breathing heavily "are you sure you are ready?" "The question is are YOU sure you're ready for this?"he chuckles "ready as I'll ever be" as he lays you down on the bed he removes his shirt and you check him out he rolls his eyes you take your shirt and pants off before laying back down "good girl"he says sending shivers down your spine as he takes his pants off he kisses you again hovering over you,his hand goes to unclip your bra and pulls on it slowly until it comes off your hands go the back of his head pulling him impossibly closer he groans when you pull his hair he moves metal hand and grabs your chest you gasp at the coldness of his metal arm and he uses this opportunity to put his tongue in your mouth and you let him as he plays with your nipples you moan from the sensation his metal hand goes lower and lower and you shiver in anticipation he moves his fingers pulling your underwear and putting his fingers inside your vagina you moan louder as he moves his fingers inside of you adding a third finger stretching you a bit you moan he growls in your mouth and quickness his pace you feel yourself getting close and your walls clenching as you moan in his mouth he swallows your moansas he keeps his quick pace and you came moaning his name "good girl" he mumbles kissing your neck you moan at the sensations as he pulls his fingers out of you,you moan again he pulls his boxers down  and aligning himself with your sensitive vagina you moan as he enters you and you feel yourself stretching and probably bleeding it's not that your a virgin not at all you fucked many people but not really because you wanted to you had to but you never enjoyed it or tried to enjoy it and you left the hell hole when you were 18-ish and it's been a few years so you haven't had sexual activity in like 7 years yeah YEARS so it's like your first time Bucky knows that,that is the reason he was so hesitant about it anyway.
As you felt pain and pleasure you moaned as Bucky moved slowly and kissed your shoulder blade "your doing great doll"you whimpered as he moved a bit quicker you pulled him in for a kiss and he happily obliged as he moved even quicker you moaned for the billionth time today and it wasn't fake this time you warped your legs around his waist pulling him closer as he moved quicker his metal hand playing with your nipples you moaned louder as you felt yourself getting closer and closer to your climax "B-Bucky I'm close"you breathed out barely able to get words out of your mouth "cum for me doll"he said just as you reached your climax you moaned his name loudly as you came and felt his seed fill you up as well he layed on top of you "are you okay?"he asked holding your chin you hum and nod closing your eyes as you turned your back towards him and he spooned you with his length still inside of you he kissed your head "good night doll"...

A/N how you like that dadada jk really how do you like it? do you want me to add a backstory or not? I'm probably gonna do that anyways 😂 anyway I hope you liked it have a good day night or afternoon
Peace ✌️ JJ