Final Episode: One Final Stand! May Hope Prevail!

M/N: Y/N...?

Y/N: Surprised?

In an endless expanse of darkness, M/N and the real Y/N stood in front of each other as the latter glances around.

Y/N: Well, trust me. So am I. It's been a real crazy period of time, huh?

M/N: Where are we?

Y/N: No clue. My best guess is some kind of subconscious plane of existence... I've been stuck here since the whole...abduction thing...

M/N's eyes widen in surprise.

M/N: ...You've been conscious this entire time? Does that mean...

Y/N: ...Yeah...I know everything that's been going on.

M/N: ...Your thoughts and feelings on the matter?

Y/N: Absolutely terrified at first. I thought I was the victim to some monster, forever trapped by it.

Y/N sighs as he looks back at M/N, a look of contemplation resting on his face.

Y/N: But as I learned more about you and what you've gone through...my bitterness towards you started to fade. You're just trying to stop that Thordan and Abyssos creeps from taking over the world, or whatever it is they're trying to do now.

M/N casts his gaze downward, feeling dejected.

M/N: The bastard Abyssos has already won...after everything, I...

Y/N: Hey! Now isn't the time to start feeling hopeless!

Taken aback by Y/N's sudden outburst, M/N looks back at him as the former frowns defiantly. His E/C eyes burned with determination.

Y/N: Sailor Moon and the others wouldn't want you to give up now. Not when we're this close to victory!

A smile forms on the human's face.

Y/N: They need you more than ever. The whole Earth needs us.

M/N: Y/N... if we fail...

Y/N: We won't.

The space around them starts to shake and rumble, prompting Y/N to place a reassuring hand on M/N's right shoulder.

Y/N: Now c'mon. Let's finish this.

M/N: ...Understood.

With their resolves bolstered, Y/N starts to disappear as the dark abyss around them brightens up once more. In a near instant, M/N is brought back to his senses as he finds himself still blocking Abyssos' Void blast with his arms. Growling in resistance, he shouts loudly for all to hear him.

M/N: We shall not falter!

The six elemental crystals inside his chest radiate brilliantly as an explosion of light formed around him, pushing the waves of Void energy back slowly. Sailor Moon and the rest widen their eyes in awe and relief at their friend's counterattack. Abyssos, on the other hand, chortles in distorted voices.

Abyssos: The end is inevitable! Accept your predestined fate!

The Void monstrosity's beam of Void intensifies as it starts to push M/N back once more, who groaned loudly in defiance as more of his body began to crack and splinter off into shards. He continued to push back, but he could only hold on by himself for so long.

And Sailor Moon knew this herself. Steeling herself and gritting her teeth, she sprints ahead and runs underneath him before raising her Tiare up high in the air.