~Chapter nineteen~

TW: none

Narration POV:
After they were trapped in that truck for several hours, they finally agreed to listen to some music. The radio was playing some song called 'Hold back the river' and Natasha could see from the corner of her eye that y/n was slightly vibing to it too. She had a faint smile on her lips as she maneuvered their car swiftly through the traffic.

"You wanna take a break and I continue driving?" Natasha asked, turning her head to look at the woman beside her. "No, I'm good." she got in response and sighed quietly. "You know I'm not planning to kill you or something, right?" the redhead chuckled slightly. Y/n only looked at her for a second before averting her look back to the road. "Come one, you've been driving for so long," she tried reasoning.

"Fine, next gas station we switch." y/n replied. Natasha was satisfied with this kind of answer and smiled proudly.

About five kilometers later, y/n drove onto the parking lot of a gas station. They both got out of the car and made their way inside, searching for a toilet. When they got back to the car, Natasha walked directly towards the drivers side while y/n went to the passengers seat, she threw nat the keys over the roof of the truck and Natasha catched them swiftly before getting in and starting the car after they buckled in.

They turned the navigation back on and continued their journey to Budapest.

°

°

°

°

°

"Anything found, Wanda?" Steve asked her as they sat in the living room. Wanda already tried to reach either y/ns or Nats' minds, but they must have gone too far to get a steady connection, so Wanda had a new plan. She wrote something on a little piece of paper and folded it a few times. "Their phones are turned off." bucky spoke up, walking into the room. Wanda and steve hummed in response before Wanda started saying the spell.

She repeated what she said a few times and closed her eyes to concentrate. The little paper started floading, and Steve and bucky observed intensely as the little paper suddenly disappeared. "Where did it go?!" bucky asked surprised as Wanda opened her eyes and smiled. "It worked." she smiled. "As soon as someone starts writing an answer on the paper there is like a 30-second countdown before it comes back to me." she explained further as they waited.

°

°

°

°

°
"It's not that far now. We're almost in Hungary and - what the hell is this?" y/n intertupted herself as a paper landed on the dashboard from nowhere. "What is this?" Natasha inquired after averting her gaze to the paper for a moment. Y/n shrugged and mumbled something before she grabbed the paper. She opened it and read out loud what was written on it.

Where are you guys? Is everything okay?
Everyone is freaking out because you were suddenly both gone.

Wanda

"What do I answer?" y/n asked as she searched for a pen in the car. When she finally found one she put up one knee so she could write on the paper. "Just tell her, it's Wanda so." the redhead shrugged.

We're okay, on our way to find Maya.
I don't want the team to hurt her and Nat just came. I don't even know why. I stay in touch with you over sms

y/n

"Well what do i do now?" y/n asked more to herself as she slowly folded it back together. Before she could say anything else the paper started floading and disappeared a second after. "oh okay whatever." she mumbled again and put the pen away.

°

°

°

°

"They're okay." wanda spoke after reading the paper and put it away. "Where are they?" steve asked serious, "Y/n wants to find her sister. She's scared that we would hurt her if we find her first." Wanda shrugged and tony groaned. "Damn right. Her sister is a threat to us and the world and if we can't stop this brainfuck then we'll have to end her." Tony explained standing up and walking towards the rest.

"Maya is y/ns sister and I can understand why she doesn't want any of us to find her first." Wanda snapped at the billionaire. "Guys let's all take a breath and not think of killing just now okay?" bruce tried to calm the situation. "No because tony is right! If we don't see any other way then we have to execute her. I don't like the idea of killing either but if there is no other way then we have to." Steve sided with tony.

Wanda rolled her eyes at both of them playing the boss. Internally she was praying that y/n and Nat would find her before the team.

"Let's start with this mission. Tony, all you need is in the quinjet so you'll start with this for now." steve announced as tony was already walking outside.

"Steve i swear if you do that to y/n-" Wanda growled at the blonde in front of her. "Wanda, I understand that she's your friend and you don't want her hurt, but if the risk is too big we have to do what we have to do." he explained and walked away. Wanda sighed deeply as she ran her hands over her face. "Are you okay sweetie?" She heard peppers voice behind her and turned around. "Pepper I don't know what to do. Y/n has improved so much in the time she was here but if they kill her sister i don't know how she'll react..." the witch muttered, her head hanging low.

"Oh sweetheart, i'm sure if that was about to happen that you can help her. She trusts you more than anyone on the team. I'm also not very fond of the idea the boys have...but I can also understand them in some way." she spoke gently. Wanda gave her a weak nod before she made her way to her room.

Hey friends, I'm sorry for not updating. I'm trying my best but with school and work, I'm very busy. Also do you even want me to continue this book? I can't tell if you like it cause i don't really get a reaction from you. So just let me know if you want me to continue this or not :)
Stay safe, friends <3