~Chapter thirteen~

TW:-

Y/n POV:
"She's been out for over a week, bruce! What else can we do?"

"I don't know Wanda. We have to be patient with her, she narrowly escaped death. She's stable and healing and decides when she's ready."

"Do we know what's with Romanoff? She's been acting strange since they're back from their mission? Should we consider taking a look into her head?"

"No, Tony, I won't be doing that! I will not invade her privacy just because she acts strange. Maybe she's just still shaken up? They ran into an ambush."

"Yes, I know that, Wanda, but no matter how crazy the mission was, Natasha just brushed it off and went on. That's different now."

"That's enough, Tony. You can't force Wanda to do this and invade Natasha's mind! She needs time, just like y/n here."

°

°

°

°

°

°

"Hey y/n, I hope you can hear me. I know you feel like the team doesn't want you around, but that's not true. Everyone is so worried about you, even Natasha, i wish I could ask you what happened in the hydra-base. She's been acting weird since you guys came back. I also hope that you can wake up soon cause I've seen this film before...and i didn't like the ending... I have already lost so much I can't lose you too."
°
°
°
"Hey y/n, it's me again. I know you're strong and you're a fighter. You can get through this, and we will have our weekly sitcom evenings again. Also, I've been waiting to show you how my powers have improved. I've learned something for you and I really want you to see it, so p-please I'm begging you, wake up."

°

°

°

°

°

"Hey kid, I've been working on improving your suit, and I hope you'll wake up soon so you can try it out. Peter asked me a few times if you'll be okay, I know you don't see or think it, but I can see how you act around him and I also see that he see's you as something like his sister figure. After he lost his aunt may, he really needs you. It's not me he needs so bad, it's you. I can feel it so please be okay."
°
°
°
"Peter is won't stop talking about all the stuff he wants to do with you."

°

°

°

°

°

"Y/n. I need you. I know that after our night you called things off, and i'm okay with that. I still need you as a friend. Please wake up. We're all worried."

°

°

°

°

°
"Laura and the kids won't stop asking about how you are. They met you once but liked you instantly so please let that one meet up become more and wake up."

°

°

°

°

°

"You know how much your scared doctor cho and me when you were on the operation table and suddenly your heart stopped and lungs collapsed? We thought we lost you after your first mission. We were so scared because you're so young and wouldn't deserve to die."

°

°

°

°

°
"Hey y/n, I know you probably don't hear me and to be honest that's okay because I don't want you to know how much I actually care about you, I just had to get that out. And I'm sorry for how harsh I was to you in the hydra-base. It was your first mission and you did a good job. And i don't think we would've survived if you wouldn't have had this outburst, so thank you for saving my life twice."
°
°
°
"We managed to take down another hydra-base. The team is holding up okay but still everyone is on edge, not knowing if you survive drives them crazy."

°

°

°

°

°

"Mr Stark says that you are strong and you will get through this, and I hope it's true. I just bought us a new video game which we have to try and you'll like it so please wake up. I wanna see that look on your face when you win or when I win, that face you make when I win is even better."
°
°
°
"I built up the courage to ask MJ out and she said yes. I finally did what you told me, we're planning on going to the movies. She wants to see this new barbie movie, I didn't think she would even be interested in this movie and I had to go watch it alone sometime but it was her idea and you should've seen the smile on her face when she suggested it. It was so beautiful and she asked if she could meet you, cause i never stop talking about you. At first she was jealous because I talked about another girl so much but when I told her who you are she wanted to meet you, knowing how much I care about you."
°
°
°
"MJ and i just came back from the movies, i brought her home and she gave a kiss on the cheek!! You can't imagine how happy that made me...and I wish I could tell it to your face and see how proud you are. I really miss you."

°

°

°

°

°
"hey Y/n it's me again. It's been almost a month since your first mission. Everyone tries not to lose hope. Vision and I are on a break. It wasn't working out that good with me more worried about you than loving him. I'm sure peter already told you, he finally asked Mj out on a date, they went to the movies and what he told me they both had a lot of fun."

°

°

°

°

°
"Hey y/n/n, Steve and I are always walking our rounds and he isn't even saying 'on your left' when he runs past me, he's also very worried about you and I know he also feels bad about how he treated you. He would like to tell you how sorry he is when you're awake so he knows that you hear it. So please wake up."

°

°

°

°

°

"Lady y/n I bought a whole punch of poptarts for you, every flavor I could think off because when you once tried one of mine you said you like them and wanted to try more. This stayed in my head so I got you all the flavors I could find on this earth."

°

°

°

°

°
"My child, I missed you so much. Please, take my hand and follow me. Then our family can be together again."

Here's the next chapter. Stay safe, friends<3
19/08/23
1069 words