30

The five of them fell into an easy pattern over the next week, trading who would fall into another's bed. Tonight it was Empire's turn to sleep with Germany.

"Nervous?" Germany asked the older nation. He had made it clear that he would always top and Empire had never bottomed before. 

"I'll be fine," Empire replied with an uneasy smile.

"Usually we start things with a kiss," Germany laughed softly, cupping the other's face.

"Usually?" Empire's eyes fluttered closed as Germany gently began kissing him.

They started slow at first, caressing the other's lips. Germany soon advanced things, however, nipping at Empire's bottom lip. The older nation groaned and opened his mouth, allowing Germany's tongue to plunge inside.

Germany eased the other so that they were laying together on the bed. Empire groaned as the younger's tongue expertly swirled in his mouth. Eventually they had to break for air.

"Pretty good, huh," Germany teased. 

"I'm not sure, perhaps you should try again?" Empire had a mischievous glint in his eyes that Germany returned.

So they kissed again. And again. And again. 

"Now comes the next step," Germany panted against the other's jaw as he fiddled with the buttons of Empire's shirt. 

Empire let out a nervous chuckle as they began undressing each other. He barely withheld a gasp as Germany's nimble fingers toyed with his nipples. 

"Someone's eager," Germany whispered lowly, taking the older nation's erection in hand.

"Not the only one," Empire replied, mimicking the other. 

They gently stroked each other for a few moments, blushes coating their faces. Groans were barely withheld between the two.

"May I try something?" Empire licked his lips, eying the other's cock. 

"Be my guest," Germany smirked, having an inkling as to what the other wanted.

Empire slid off the bed to kneel on the floor. He licked his lips once more, pulling Germany's hips toward himself. Then he slowly licked the tip of the other's cock.

Germany's hand rested on his head, leaving the faintest hint of pressure. Empire opened his mouth and took the tip inside, swirling his tongue eagerly and letting his eyelids flutter shut. 

Germany put a slight pressure on his head, encouraging him to take the cock deeper in his mouth. He complied, groaning gutterly as it slid down his throat.

Germany let out his own groan when Empire reached the base. The older nation sucked harshly before pulling back.

"For someone who has never bottomed before, you are pretty good at sucking cock," Germany hummed. Empire deepthroated him again in response. 

Empire continued to suck and lap greedily at Germany's cock, moaning more and more frequently as time went on. He bobbed his head up and down and when he swallowed down to the base once more Germany came with a shout.

Empire shuddered, swallowing all the other's cum greedily. He jerked his own cock rapidly and spilt into his hand. 

"Sit up here on my lap," Germany growled. 

Empire licked the cum off his hand as he did as told, causing Germany to growl again. The younger pulled him into a bruising kiss, full of tongue and teeth as he roughly breeched the older's entrance with two fingers.

"Owww," Empire broke the kiss, wincing at the dry intrusion. 

"It'll feel better soon," Germany pulled him into yet another kiss. 

He scissored the other slowly, pulling him into kiss after kiss to distract from the pain. Soon he was able to slip a third and fourth finger in without issue. 

"Mmmh," Empire moaned, arching his back as his prostate was brushed against. 

Germany smirked, specifically angling his fingers to press and rub against that spot. Empire curled up against him, whimpering and moaning.

"You think you're ready for the real thing now?" Germany whispered into the other's ear huskily.

Empire groaned and nodded, shifting his hips to grind against Germany's cock. Germany smirked and lifted the taller nation's hips.

Empire let out a string of garbled curses as he descended on Germany's cock. He rocked jerkily when he reached the base, simultaneously trying to adjust and keep the pressure off of his sensitive prostate.

"You can take it," Germany groaned, grinding upward. 

Empire mewled as the cock penetrated him deeper, stretching him wider. His eyes fluttered shut once more as he lifted himself halfway only to slam his hips down.

"There you go," Germany puntuated his words with a harsh thrust. Empire moaned.

Empire quickly began to tire, so Germany maneuvered the taller nation onto his back. He kissed the other once more and rapidly thrust into him.

"Germany-" Empire broke the kiss, clawing at his back.

Germany took Empire's cock in hand, nibbling at his throat, "cum whenever you want."

Empire clung to him. With a particularly sharp thrust, he shrieked and came a second time. He yanked Germany down for a final kiss.

Germany moaned into the kiss as the other's hole tightened around him, cuming himself not long after. 

They stared at each other for a few moments, catching their breaths. Germany grinned.

"Not bad for a first time?"

Empire returned the grin, "I don't know, this is an experiment we may have to repeat."