CHAPTER TWENTY

ZANE'S POV
This getaway was honestly one of the bets ideas I've had when it concerns Theo. He ended up actually talking.
I think he just needs to feel safe in order to talk and I'd make sure he felt safer than the president .

" Wakey wakey ." I likes teasing him . He was already awake, I could tell from the way his eyes keep moving behind his eye lids .
" We have a lot to do today young man." His eyes popped open, those beautiful green eyes. I kissed his nose .
Today I wanted us to have breakfast in the garden , basically a picnic so we'd have to prepare before going out .

" I have a surprise for you today . " He perked up at that , this kid was really spoiled but I had myself to blame .
" You have to help me though. "

" Okay ." It came out small .
We had a shower and he dressed up in his pajamas.  I just laughed .
I had him make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  That was easy enough, bit I was monitoring him as he took spoonfuls of peanut butter.

" You better stop filling yourself up with that stuff. " His eyes widened when he realised I had been watching him .
He let out a nervous chuckle and continued making the sandwich . We were done in no time and I packed up the basket .
" Picnic ?" He sounded so excited.
When I nodded he gave a little jump of joy before giving me a hug. I double checked I had everything I could possibly need before we left.  The land and its surrounding areas all belonged to me . I'd let my friends stay here or sometimes someone close to me . I had made a picnic spot not too far from the house . I always thought of bringing my little here ,so it was only reasonable I had such.

I held Theo's hand as he skipped his merry way . He looked cute with his hair all over and the pajamas, he had also decided to go with bunny slippers and who was I to disagree. 
It was a five minute walk and with no time we were there.
He quickly let go of my hand and rushed to explore . There was a beautiful willow tree where I planned to set up.
Most of the things were artificial but not so far away there was a stream , that's exactly why I chose this piece of land . I built a gazebo too, just in case we couldn't have a picnic on the ground .
There were variety of flowers which were on full bloom so it was a beautiful sight .
I took out my phone and took pictures of him as he walked around . I sent one to Xandee and told him he was much better now.
" Come on now ,let's eat the flowers aren't going anywhere. "

" Daddy there's fish in the water !" He stopped in his tracks. I guess the word had scared him .
" Come here baby, why don't you tell daddy all about the fish, you can even show them to me. He let out a small smile and rushed to my side . I had the blanket laid out and everything set up.

We enjoyed the snacks laid out to get some sun. Theo had his head on my chest as I lightly stroked his hair .
" Bud, did it scare you ? Calling me daddy I mean ?"
He tilted his head to look at me . He chewed on his bottom lip while he thought for a minute .
" I shouldn't...."
" No bud, its not about what you should or shouldn't do . What are your actual thoughts on the word."
His fingers started playing with my t-shirt .
" I like it."
" Okay that's good.  Now tell me about the but I sense at the end of your statement. "

" It's wrong . I'm an adult. "
" So? Charly is an adult too you know. "
The cute lines that form on his forehead when he's thinking hard appeared.
" Let me tell you more about Charly . You actually relate to him more than you think.
He's something called a little . Have you heard of that ?"

" Yea, in school. "
" Good. So Xander is his daddy . A dadd simply takes care of the little like a father would . He holds his hand, feeds him ,makes his meals, bathes him , clothes him and above all makes sure the little is never in distress in any way be it physically, emotionally or even socially. "
" You sound like a daddy. "

" Smart boy, that's because I am one ." He thought for a minute.
" But I'm not like Charly. "

How was I supposed to tell him he was ?
" Well do you remember what happened when you woke up in hospital?"
" The nurses were really bad,they gave me an injection that made me sleep. I wanst trying to hurt anyone I was just scared ."

" What about before that? Do you remember?"
He shook his head no. I took out my phone and showed him the videos he had been recording while little.  He liked playing with my phone.

" How is that possible?" He kept replaying the videos until I took the phone from him.
" You are a little Theo, but you've detached your two selves from each other so little Theo doesn't know you and you don't know him."
He looked a bit shaken up so I held him tighter.
" You don't have anything to be afraid of . It's absolutely fine to be a little and have a daddy. And I'm not forcing you to act like or be one if you don't want to . It'd your decision to make ,your body and life ."

" I want to know more. " I wasn't expecting that . I gave hima kiss on the nose and both cheeks .
" You'll learn slowly. I'll be here for you through it all, you also have Charly and Xander. "
We stayed like that for a bit before we had some fun playing around and splashing in the water. We had more nacks and I kept him hydrated with lots of water .
When he was tired enough to go home he picked some flowers and we left .
I liked seeing him happy and maybe in the future, little Theo would let big Theo remember their beautiful moments together.

I put him down for a nap as I started getting dinner ready . I was making steak and some rice so I had to get it smoking early .
After everything was done and the side dished prepared I joined him for a nap.
I was grateful to have met this cute boy, my cute boy.