Everything was perfect in this room. Now who am I kidding. Everything is perfect in this house.

He's so rich and I'm broke. Where I am and where is he. I sighed and looked around.

"Tesoro, you look so tired now. I'll call my maids to make you something for breakfast as I'm assuming you didn't have any, then you can rest for as long as you want" he said.

I looked at him and nodded "thank you" i whispered to him. He nodded taking me to the bed as he made me sit down there.

"What do you want to have baby" he asked me softly. Why is he behaving so nice to me. I'm scared of this side.

"Uhm anything" i whispered lowly. He sighed and pulled out his phone as i saw him dial some number then pressed it to his ear.

"Ciao Sara, saranno le otto, voglio la colazione per due persone e spero che tu faccia in fretta perché non voglio ripetermi" it was Italian which he spoke, but i could barely understand it.

Once he was done talking he looked at me. He took out his phone from his ear.

"Tesoro breakfast will be up soon ok" he said as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I felt nervous yet blushed. "Ok thank you Ezra" i said honestly looking up at him.

He gave me a slight smile. "No need to thank me tesoro also you will soon be my wife" he said.

I looked at him. "Ok now i have to go tesoro but I'll meet you in a few minutes down stairs for breakfast ok" he said as he kissed my head walking away.

I don't know why I feel different over here. Everything seems different. I'm going to be his wife. What is going to happen to me.

I just signed and sat down. I felt a hard thing in my thigh. Oh yeah i forgot I still had my phone.

I pulled it out of my pocket and began scrolling through it. I signed as I lay back down on the bed listening to some songs.

I heard a knock on the door. I immediately got up from the bed and went to open it.

I was met by a middle aged lady. She was maybe in her late forties. I smiled at her. "Mr Luciano is waiting for you downstairs Ma'am" she said politely.

I nodded "uhm I'm y/n and please don't call me ma'am call me by my name ok" i said "I'm sorry miss but i have to keep up the formal way as I've got orders from mr Luciano" she said. I nodded.

I walked downstairs with her. We reached the dining room and it was so big with a big dining table which was set in the middle.

I spotted Ezra sitting at the head so i decided to walk up to him. "Hey tesoro" he said half smiling. I smiled at him slightly sitting down next to him.

"Hi" i whispered placing my phone on the lap. "What are you hiding there tesoro" asked Ezra as he looked down at my lap to find my phone.

I looked at him as he stared at me. I saw the maids place two plates in front of us. I was hungry once again.

Maybe i lost all the energy in the morning. I took the fork and dug into the bacon, chewing on it. There was bacon, eggs, and oranges along with some avocado for breakfast and damn goodness it tasted so good.

I immediately began eating so much and so fast until I felt two pairs of eyes staring at me. I felt nervous and my cheeks grew red in embarrassment.

I looked and saw Ezra staring at me "uh i" i could finish as he cut me off. "Eat as much as you want tesoro" he said chuckling a bit wiping his mouth with the serviet.

Once the breakfast was done, i was also given a cup of coffee, my favourite white milk coffee.

Ezra was about to leave when I held his hand. "Yes tesoro" he asked. "Uhm i need to get some of my stuff, if you plan on making me stay here" i said nervously.

He smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Of course tesoro but first I want you to take rest ok and then we'll see" he said.

I nodded and got up. He took me upstairs. It led to his bedroom which now I'm gonna share with him.

He closed the door and looked at me. "You can rest for as long as you want tesoro and call me if you need anything ok" he said.

He mentioned me to go and lay down on the bed. "I can give you some of my clothes" he said. "Oh no no, I'm ok with this" i said mentioning the clothes I was wearing right now.

He sighed and nodded placing a kiss on my forehead as he tucked me in me, covering me with the softest blanket ever.

I looked at him. He kissed my head silently as he walked out closing the door but before switching off the lights.

I don't want to say this but it's very comfy and soft in the bedroom. I was so tired that sleep over took me although I was high on caffeine.