#8

_____________________

Leylah Rover

I get back from my office as uncle called me for meet-up with Knight family. I denied it a lot but he didn't listened to me even once. I'm already tired from work,I still didn't get who is behind this the causes of company, once I get to know then I know how to make their life hell.

Weather is actually calm but I feel little sweaty.......

As I lazily go for bath, take off my clothes and make the tap on and let that waters drops fall on me. It's so calm and relaxing. Relieve from the stress I keep helding on my head. I just let them flow with water.

As I am done with bath I came out while wrapping bathrobe around me. I see Yucas calling me and I pick up

OTP

"Leahhh where were you? Why are you not picking calls? Why-"

"Take Breath, I were taking shower" I Stated

"Whattt!! Are you still in home? Should I come to pick you up?"

"No I'll come by myself"

"oh ok come fast hm ..... And why didn't yo-"

Hang up

_________________

Yucas Rover

I were in office then I got call from Mrs Rover that I have to come on that address as she cut the call I left all work and left from here to that address which she send me......

As I reach I get it's a restaurant wait why everyone is here are they again take a man for marry Leylah. As I went inside I see familiar figure sitting on chair, I go towards them and greet everyone. WAIT WHAT why the Knight family members are here with my family God whats happening here. I sat beside my aunt and asked

"why did you call me I thought it's urgent?"

"Call leylah what took her so long. I called her a long time ago"

She left from office really soon, what took her so long everyone is here and also don't know what's going on and Mrs Rover tell me today is Leylah engagement WTF is happening here why no one told me about this, and even Leylah. I'm her fucking brother for God sake.

I called her I was about to ask about her engagement but she didn't pick call so I get worried.... finally she picked and I ask "what took her so long to pick this call" and she answered me "I were taking shower " and when I was about to ask her about her engagement she hang the call, may be she didn't hear oh god.

_____________________

Laylah Rover

I'm done with bath then I come out while wearing this