5 Scream

Lazarus' pov:

I rush into the living room to see Zinx hissing at Amar. I laugh at what seems to be a terrified Amar startled by my innocent cat.

"Don't laugh!" I laugh harder at his statement, he shakes his head and sits down while Zinx paces on the coffee table.

"Well I see you've met Zinx, he gets jealous easily," I pick up Zinx and set him in my lap next to Amar. He nods quickly before moving farther away from my lap. "Amar you'll be fine, he'll like you soon enough."

"SOON ENOUGH?! After what? He eats me?!" Zinx jumps away from Amar onto my lap before he hisses at him.

"Before HE eats you, I think you should be more concerned about me eating you." I wink and he shakes his head before standing up and grabbing his glass of water.

"I don't like cats, and that thing doesn't like me," I roll my eyes. "I'm going to bring you some, cold water." I laugh slightly leaning into myself before putting my cat on the flooer.

"He's a little mean at first, he'll be nicer next time. I promise. Okay? Don't give up on him. He's just as good as you are, just a little scared," He purrs pushing his nose further into my hand. I sit back and sigh slightly before I laugh into my fist as Amar comes back shirtless.

"Don't ask, drink your water," He leans down and kisses my cheek handing me my glass of water. I take a gentle sip and as he sits down leaning back with his hand in his hair I just enjoy the view.

We sit like that for a while. Just enjoying each other's company before he leans into my neck and sighs gently. Contrary to popular belief, vampires aren't always cold, but I am. So I sit and enjoy the heat of my partner's body next to mine. He kisses my neck as I reach across his body to drink from my glass once more. He nudges my hand and I spill it slightly over my pants. I laugh and he leans down into my ear.

"Oops..." He smiles before biting below my earlobe and scrapping his teeth along my neck. He kisses down my neck leaving small bites behind.

"We should talk about this.... arrangement," I lean back slightly and run my hand along his face.

"You're right." He grabs my hand and drops it into my lap. I roll my eyes and hold his hand and turn to sit facing him. He raises an eyebrow slightly and I laugh gently.

"This doesn't change anything. I am attracted to you, and today was wonderful. I do have questions though," I hold his hand slightly and look away.

"It's okay babe," He says and pushes my hand away slightly. "We can talk."

"I don't think I'm ready to have sex with you, for now," I pause and watch his reaction slowly. "It's not that I'm not attracted to you it's that I just don't want us to move too fast." I kiss his hand and he nods.

"Okay." He squeezes my hand before leaning over the coffee table to get a drink. "Can we still have non-intercourse sex?"

"Worried about whether or not you can still get a blowjob?" I laugh slightly.

"Maybe just a bit." He kisses my neck. "I don't want you to worry about whether you're pushing me too far. I can handle myself."

"I have no doubt. But you are new to this, and I know you haven't felt comfortable sexually." He nods.

"I don't want my life to become about sex when it feels like that's all anyone's seen my worth in." I nod and pull him gently to my lap. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I want you to know that being my sub isn't just about serving me, it's a mutual relationship. And if you ever felt like it wasn't it would end." He nods and we stay like that for a while. He moves my face towards his and kisses me gently. I kiss him back. Soon he is grinding on top of me and I resist telling him how beautiful he looks as he rolls his hips into mine.

"Fuck me... don't you have a fucking dildo or something?!" He moans and I laugh, cut off by my own moaning seconds later when he slaps my chest. He kisses me and keeps his hips against mine. I pick him up and he moans gently as his cock moves against mine. "Holy fuck. Ah, hurry up before I cum." I laugh at him.

"You're about to cum from me walking?" He moans breathlessly.

"Asshole..." I bite his neck and he gasps when I shift his torso back over my cock. "Fuck."

I laugh gently, opening my bedroom door and dropping him on the bed. "Dont move." He nods lifting up one leg and moving it over the bulge in his pants. I went to the bed and spread his legs taking off his pants and underwear. I then press my forearms over his thighs and hold his thighs down while I put my mouth over his balls.

I kiss his thighs and squeeze his hips gently. "I'm gonna slow down now...." I kiss up his shaft and wrap my lips around his head. I gently run my thumb along his cock and wrap my hand around the base. I continue jerking him off like that while he moans and struggles against my hand to try and thrust into my grasp.

"Please...." I look up at Amar before I bring my lips down to meet my fist. "I'm gonna- Let me cum, let me fucking cum." I suck over the tip of his dick alone and watch him clench the bedsheets. He opens his mouth and I watch as his chest rises and falls.

I swallow around his cock and then let off. He sighs as I kiss up his body to his ear. "Baby if it's that easy to make you beg you should just keep your mouth open, mm?"

"Shut up." He laughs breathlessly.

"Cute." I slap his cheek a little bit and kiss his lips. I feel his tongue pass my lips and resist the urge to bite it as we kiss. His hands run up my shirt and I push his chest away and smile gently. "Sweets..."

"What?" He asks with

"We're not having intercourse"

"Okay, I just want to kiss you." He leans forward and steals a kiss before I push him back.

I nod, "If we're going to do this we're going to do it my way." I slide off him and onto the other side of the bed. He raises an eyebrow as I lay on my back and pull his hand into mine. He straddles my lap, keeping hold of my hand and I place my right hand at the back of his neck. He leans down and kisses me gently while pushing my hand above my head. He kisses my bicep to my shoulder and then he kisses up to my ear. I feel his teeth on my neck and swallow gently as he scraps them across my Adam's apple before kissing it. He leans back when I gasp and smiles at me gently before he squeezes my hand and lets it go, sitting on his heels over my torso. "You're gorgeous," I pull him down to kiss me and run my hands through his hair.

He pulls back from me slowly, "Thank you," I resume kissing him, laughing breathlessly.

November 5, 2023