TIME SKIP
BILLIE'S PERSPECTIVE

Me and Jesse arrived here an hour ago. He's been flirting with me the whole fucking time there. I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not. I flirted back a little. He folded every single time I did. Is he joking or what? I need to fucking know😭

A few moments later, I felt a tap on my shoulder behind me. I turned around to see it was Jesse. "Hey, Billie, wanna go to the karaoke room for games?, Please, Bils?", He suggested. I found his invitation cute. I giggled, and said, "Of course! Let's go!".

I went inside the karaoke room, it was lit in there.

The game was grab the mic

The game was grab the mic. If you know the song, you need to stand up and make a run for the microphone. There's only 2 mics. I know all the songs that Jesse plays, so I'll probably win. There's 5 rounds anyway. 5 rounds = 5 whole songs.

The first song came up, it was "The Way Things Go", by Beabadoobee. I was gonna run, but someone already reached it. Fuck. it was one of my favorites too. I just sat down there and waited for the whole song to end.

The next song was gonna come up. It was "Single", by The Neighbourhood. I ran as fast as possible, cause I was absolutely not skipping this song. Luckily, I got the mic first, since no one knew the song. It was really underrated, anyway. But guess who was my singing partner. JESSE. NOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO AWKWARDDD THIS SONG IS ABOUT LOVEEEE😭😭

I played cool with it anyway, I didn't back down.

"I don't think that we should be around eachother", I sang first.

"I still got a crush, that's obvious", He said, looking straight to my soul. What the fuck.

"If nobody's around, what's stopping us?", I sang.

The song just kept on going. But the problem was, he was staring into my soul while singing the lyrics, like he means his whole life with it. His eyes were not coming off me.

"Baby... I can't help but call her that... Even though, I shouldn't say it. She was my babygirl, might never get her back, but I don't mind being patient, yeah.", He sang with his whole heart, looking directly at me.

Then the breakdown played. He did not let me sing a single lyric of that part. Then I realized...

"Okay, yeah, I'm just gonna tell you what I gotta say, right here.", He sang, like he was speaking directly to me. It was gonna be real awkward, cause the next lyric mentions his ex's name. But to my surprise...

"I'm sorry, Bils. Never meant to hurt you, baby girl. You're my little baby, you're my soulmate. I don't want you to worry, you'll be so safe, right here. So, Bils, would you let you, baby, be my girl?", He sang, with tears falling down his eyes. He changed the lyrics just for me. Then the moment of realization came. This man still loves me, and I still love him too. Theres an invisible barrier separating us from loving eachother. But I acted like nothing had happened, cause I was scared as fuck.