Clever girl

(I'm backkkkk and how are we liking the story? I have a genuine question: do you guys want the story longer? i feel like their kinda short but i hate long chapters that seem to go on forever soooo let me know! and remember that your loved and appreciated always!)

As you wake up, you start off confused as you remember what happened. When you do, you jump up and walk into the bathroom to freshen up and you take off to find safety. you make a mental note to find a way back to the park. As you do see a flock of dimorphodons heading south...you realize that they are headed towards the park and you dart off to follow them through the jungle. you slide under tree trunks and hop over logs attempting to keep up.

(google it, the picture wont show up...i cant)

You feel free as you run, speeding up, you hear screams of terror and the ACU team taking action. You sprint right to your hotel, pack up your stuff and the things you bought and your clothes and everything else and sprint back out. You run away from the park as you know it will take a while for the boats to come and everyone will shove their way on. You know the park will be the main place the dinosaurs will go. so you stay behind and find a place to seek shelter while this chaos unfolds. You wonder why you've stayed so calm in this situation...as you get lost in your thoughts, you hear a specific call.....raptors...you jump up and sprint away from the park completely as you hear screams.

You run far as fast as your legs can carry you. As you running you see a helicopter flying away with the same asian man from before. Of course they evacuate scientist first. as you about to walk to find a bunker or shelter to hide in. You're headbutted by a stigymoloch, which sends you slamming your head on a tree then falling unconscious.

(google it....again..)

and right when you did....the evacuation boats started rolling in....

*3 hours later*

you wake up and realized what happened and what you were going to do so you jolts up and rush to the docks, the fastest you've ever ran. as you finally see the docks your hope sets in thinking you didn't miss the boat....until...you see nothing but blue majestic water...and you look in the distance to see...the boat...sailing away...all your hope stripped away just as quick as you gained it. you drop to your knees, crying and wailing, screaming at the boat to turn around, to notice you in some way. Nothing happened. As you realized your situation right now, you didn't notice the ground shaking indicating that something was coming. Until it was too late, and the indominus rex was staring right at you.

She roars and you run for your life back into the jungle. You're shoving past bushes and plants and dodging trees as you feel her closing in on you. your backpack full of belongings conveniently not getting stuck on anything and not holding you back in any way. you speed up as your adrenaline gets worse. then your vision get blurry as you run. You force your eyes to focus as you sprint for your life. This is what they were making in this lab? This is exactly what you were expecting in a way. A predator to put all others to shame. As you run you trip over a giant root and fall on a sharp piece of wood, stabbing your thigh. You scream and limp behind a large tree trying to stay hidden and clasping your hand over your mouth to silence your cries of pain.

This clearly didn't work as she appears right in front of you, slowly closing in on you. Filling you with the worst fear to feel possible before finishing you off. As she stalked closer, she leaned down and stared at you as you stared back....she opened her jaws slowly as she started to put an end to your misery before you heard another deep roar. You look over to see the same dinosaur you helped heal his wounds. He pounces on the indominus, landing right on her neck as he rips and tears into her thick flesh as she thrashes trying to get him off. He jumps off landing on the ground perfectly.