Love at first sight!!! Toyama and Koral have a talk

Time skip brought to you by How do you feel by Tsakani Mhinga feat Twistyle.(It's a really good song.)

Team Triyama went to see who was behind the bushes. Could it be one of Crepes' goons or an enemy? Toyama went to the bush to find out who or what it is?

Toyama: Hello, can anyone hear me?

Something moved and it was getting closer to the team.

Pixsu: l don't want to be food.

The thing that came out of the bushes looked like a golden retriever, but it looked like a human.

Toyama: Half werewolf Half human. How cute!

???: Hey! Watch where you're screaming!

Toyama: My bad.

Tripolar tried to reach his hand out, but the golden retriever didn't feel like being petted right now so he bit Tri's hand.

Tripolar: Ouchhh! Why did you bite me?

???: Hey easy on the fur!!

Toyama tried to reach out her hand and to her surprise, the golden retriever/human accepted her.

Toyama: What's your name?

Rantaro: l'm Rantaro nice to meet you and you guys?

Toyama: Where are my manners? My name is Toyama and this is the team. Pixsu, Meepers, Sonic, Forehead and Tripolar, the guy that you recently bit just now.

Pixsu: Nice to meet you.

Meepers: Wow another dog, l can't believe it!

Sonic: So cool, can we hang out sometime?

Forehead: l don't trust him, l'm on to you.

Tripolar: So, what about what you did to me?

Rantaro: l thought you were a threat.

Tripolar: Well, me too.

Toyama: Guys, calm down. l don't want any fights okay. Where did you come from, Rantaro?

Rantaro: My island was taken over by an evil woman, she took everything from me even my family and l'm the only one left of my species.

Toyama: Crepes! SHE DID THIS TO YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER, I GONNA KILL HER!!!!

Toyama was activating her Yin-Yang state because of her burning rage. Tripolar was trying to calm her down.

Tripolar: Toyama! You need to stay calm! Take deep breaths! Think about what you're doing!

Toyama heard Tri's voice and was calming herself down. Toyama returned back to normal and she was crying. Tripolar hugged Toyama tightly.

Toyama: l'm sorry.

Tripolar: You didn't mean it so it's okay.

Rantaro: I didn't mean to make you emotional.

Toyama: lt's okay, you didn't mean to.

Pixsu: Are you hurt?

Forehead: Everybody gave her some space.

Meepers: Please be okay.

Toyama: l'm okay so don't worry that much about me.

Rantaro: l'm picking up a strong scent. lt's coming from over there.

The person was slowly approaching the team and Rantaro was growling.

 ???: Hello, Toyama.

Toyama: That's Team Triyama to you.