Toyama in SSA island

After a goodnight sleep, Toyama woke up in an unfamiliar place. This wasn't her room but who's room, was it?

Toyama: What the heck? Where am l? Mom? Yoshi? Anyone? 

Toyama was confused but calmed down. She went outside and recognized the buildings outside the room.

Toyama: Let's see what's outside, shall we? Hey, that den looks familiar!

Because of Toyama's curiosity, she went in the den and found a blue hedgehog. She knew who it was.

Toyama: Sonic The Hedgehog! 

Sonic's P.O.V

I was dancing until l saw a girl going down the stairs and she saw me and yelled "Sonic the Hedgehog!"

Toyama's P.O.V

Me: It's you, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic: Yeah, gotta go fast!

Me: Where am l? Can you tell me?

Sonic: You're new on this island, are you?

Me: Yes, one moment l was sleeping, and the next l woke up on this island.

Sonic: Well, welcome to the Sonic Survival Adventures Island or SSA island for short.

Me: No wonder this place was so familiar. l can't believe that l didn't recognize the buildings on the island, it all makes sense now.

Sonic: Let me introduce you to my friends.

Tripolar P.O.V 

Me: Well, that was a good episode of The Simpsons, Ariel.

Ariel: Me too, Tri.

l heard a knock on the door and l opened the door and found Sonic on the door and he has someone with him.

Sonic: Hi Tri.

Me: What is it, Sonic?

Sonic: Tri, l saw this girl and she doesn't know where she is, and she wants to talk to you.

Toyama and Sonic entered Tripolar's house and sat on the couch.

Toyama: OMR, it's Tripolar. l'm your biggest fan and l love your Minecraft series a lot.

Tripolar: It's a pleasure to meet you and your name is? 

Toyama: Oh, l forgot. My name is Toyama, l'm a small youtuber and l only a few subscribers and you have 1 million subscribers. l'm a subscriber to your channel. Hi Ariel!

Ariel: Hi Toyama, nice to meet you and looking forward to being your best friend and we have the same skin color.

Toyama: Yeah, we do have that in common and you're the new Ariel.

Tripolar: Okay girls, l need to talk to Toyama for a moment. Toyama, how did you get here? 

Toyama: One moment, l was sleeping, and the next l was here on the SSA island.

Tripolar: Don't worry Toyama, we can have your find your way back home. l promise that.

Sonic: Yeah, we're gonna get you home.

Toyama: Thanks that means a lot to me.

Tripolar: We need to introduce the others. To Town Hall, everyone.

Tripolar, Toyama, Sonic and Ariel runs to Town Hall to tell all their friends about Toyama.

Everyone on the SSA island arrived at Town Hall for the big news.