An adventure that will change our lives forever Let's go Team Triyama!!!!!

But first a little from a little speech from the author

I made 3 parts on Toyama about her and her accessories. Hope you like it! Because it delayed the chapter that l was supposed to write because l was busy with exams and l hope you will like this chapter.

Love,

 Toyama

Now time for the epic theme song!!!!

*My name is Toyama*

Epic guitar music starts.

*And l got transported to this weird place*

*But villains will come in my way*

*l'll always make it through with the help of my friends*

*We can do anything together*

Theme song ends.

Toyama, Tripolar and Team Triyama were packing stuff to take on their trip to Crepes' island. They needed a lot of stuff and Toyama was checking if they have enough resources for the whole trip. 

Toyama: Food, check. Water, check. Weapons, check. A source of energy, check. Fuel for the boat, check. First aid kit, check. Lifejackets, check. Life floats, check. We are ready for this trip!

Sonic: Don't forget about us! 

Toyama: Friends, check. Ok, now we are ready but for me, l need to change my clothes!

Toyama went to her room to find adventure clothes and she found some clothes. We went to the door to lock it so no one could come in unnoticed again. After that she undressed herself and changed into her adventure clothes.

 She picked up her backpack that has all of her stuff, but her phone and she picked up her phone from the bedstand

 She picked up her backpack that has all of her stuff, but her phone and she picked up her phone from the bedstand. Toyama looked at her amulet admiring it.

Toyama: One day, l will become one of the strongest Yin-Yang holders in history. 

Sonic: Toyama, the ship is about to leave in 10 minutes. Hurry up!

Toyama: Coming! l was just doing something real quick.

She grabbed her smartwatch as well as put in on and went outside with her phone in head and backpack, she was ready for an adventure.

Tripolar: Wow, Toyama, you look fabulous.

Toyama: Thank you and not looking too bad either.

Tripolar: We wear the same clothes every day.

Toyama: Well, that makes sense, and we should be going now and one more thing, sunscreen.

Sonic: Oh yeah, sunscreen. Totally we forget.

Steamboat Willie: Arghh, mates the ship is leaving in five minutes!

Pixsu: We need to leave right now.