Toyama

Toyama P.O.V 

I was finished making my other video and l have a few subscribers but it's a long road to fame.

Me: Finally, l'm done making my next video and l'm so bored and hungry that l could eat a horse. lm going to make myself something to eat and time to make a cheeseburger.

l went to the kitchen and made myself a cheeseburger.

Me: Mmmmmmmm!!!!!  A Cheeseburger with baconnnnnnn!!!!!

l exited out of the kitchen and went in my room to watch some YT videos.

Me: l'm going to watch some Tripolar while l'll eat my cheeseburger with bacon.

Toyama was laughing so hard because of something that Sonic told to Tripolar and Meepers.

Me: l wish l was in SSA island it would be so cool. An adventure that will change my life forever.

Later...

Toyama was listening to her favourite jams especially Twistyle.

Mom: Toyama, dinner's ready.

Toyama puts down her headphones and goes downstairs for dinner. They were having Kotas for dinner. Her two brothers were on the dinner table waiting for her.

Mom: So how's everyone's day?

Yoshi: Good, l made some friends at res and on campus. l'm going back to res next week.

Troublemaker: My day was good as well. l made it in the rugby team and l have a crush.

Toyama: l uploaded a video today.

Yoshi: You'll you'll make it one day Sis, l promise.

Toyama: Thank you, l appreciate it.

Troublemaker: Yoshi is like your dad but where's your dad? I have a dad; Yoshi has one and you have no dad.

Toyama snapped when she heard this because it was a long time since her dad passed away. She refuses to talk about his death.

Toyama: YOU IDIOT, I HATE YOU AND I DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MY DAD ALL THE TIME AND YOSHI'S DAD IS NOT AROUND OFTEN IN HIS LIFE AND MOM IS ALWAYS THE MOM AND DAD AROUND THE HOUSE AND YOU HAVE A DAD WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU AND YOU WANT TO MAKE FUN OF ME FOR BEING FATHERLESS. IMAGINE ONE DAY YOUR MOM TELLS YOU YOUR DAD IS DEAD. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL???!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU LIL BRO, YOU'RE A BAD BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toyama left the room in tears and went to her room to cry and sob on her own. She locked the door and hugged Ellie Sr and Jr. A knock was on her door.

Yoshi: Can l come in?

Toyama: No, go away.

Yoshi: l'm sorry for what Lil Bro said and just know that I love you lil Sis.

Toyama: Thanks, and love you too goodnight.

Toyama changed into her PJs and rested on her bed and watched a Tripolar video before going to sleep.

Toyama: Goodnight cruel life.

Little did she know, she will face a brand-new adventure in a different place.