A New Extraordinary Adventure Protect SSA island!

But first before the story starts... An epic theme song!!!

* My name is Toyama*

Epic Guitar music starts.

* And l got transported to this weird place*

*l have to find my way back home*

*But villains will come in my way*

*l'll always make it through with the help of my friends*

*We could do anything together*

Theme song ends.

Toyama was in her room thinking to herself about how long of a day she had, she met new friends and all she needed was sleep. lt was getting late and it means no bedtime schedule that she had no mom to tell her when to sleep or wake up, she can sleep late or early. 

Toyama: What a long day, l need my Toyama sleep.

Sonic: Well, we did have a long day. l'm going to my den, Goodnight, guys.

Tripolar: Night Sonic and l'm feel tired. l'm going to sleep. Night guys.

Ariel: l'm going to sleep. l feel so tired. l'm going to sleep in Tri's room, his bed so comfy that could fall asleep easily. Goodnight!

Toyama: Good night, guys and have sweet dreams.

Toyama went to her room which was next to Sonic's den. She changed into her Pjs, but it was different set of Pjs.

 She changed into her Pjs, but it was different set of Pjs

Toyama: Well l better go to sleep because it might be a big day tomorrow.

Toyama was fast asleep but soon after she was in Dreamland and saw two figures, one wearing black clothes and the other wearing white clothes. She was at a dojo and the two figures were speaking to her.

Toyama: Do l know you guys?

Yin: Toyama, we have been expecting you for a long time.

Yang: You are the chosen one.

Toyama: l'm the what?

Yin: We need to talk to you about your powers. Have you felt weird lately?

Toyama: No.

Yang: Did you have any strong emotions lately?

Toyama: I had a fight with my younger brother, so l felt angry. The answer is yes.

Yin: Strong emotions bring out the worst in powers. One more question, did you get transported to another universe?

Toyama: Yes, l ended up on SSA island.

Yang: Toyama, the powers that you have are very powerful so please use them wisely. 

Toyama: How can l control my powers?