𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍

❗️ WARNING ❗️

Mentioned themes:

- thoughts of self-harm
- trauma / anxiety
- eating disorder
- spicy content

If any of these things trigger you, I advise against reading it. I will also put separate warnings at the start of the chapters that contain such scenes.

◇◇◇

Now, I want to say a few things about our main character, Adeline.

She's insecure. She's quiet. She overthinks, which often leads to negative thinking, putting herself down and claiming to be unworthy.

I went in depth to portray her like this. Her mental health is not the best.

The reason why I made her like that is because I think that themes containing girls being chubby, introverted and insecure aren't often out there / or they're briefly acknowledged and at the end of the book, everything is fine and these 'problems' magically disappear.

Being introverted is not a bad thing, everyone, and she will stay an introvert until the very end of this book.

I understand that readers might prefer strong and clever female characters and don't get me wrong, oftentimes, I do too. I just thought that since other main characters are usually like that, I can switch things around and address the uncomfortable and haunting sides that some people struggle with.

Our minds are our worst enemies, and if we let the demons out, the life in us dies.

Next, Adeline will also not be described as slim, with perfect skin and all things awesome. She might react badly in some situations, so in this case, I can also mention that I'm aware that she might come across as 'annoying' to some of you.

I know a lot of you guys will be like 'girl what?' , but trust me, you don't wanna be judgemental in this club.

I can assure you that things will be alright in the end.

I would kindly like to ask you not to leave comments on her behaviour, especially because it could be considered disrespectful to the ones who might relate to her decisions and her character overall.

If you don't like the book, leave quietly!

◇◇◇

DEDICATION

To everyone who feels like they are not enough, when in reality, they are unknowingly the lightest person in the room.

◇◇◇

Okay!

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, and I will answer them in a separate chapter by the end of this book. I also encourage you to vote and comment to your hearts desires!

I love you and please, let this be a safe space for everyone!

Happy reading!