part 15 | from now on

"what should we perform?"

i asked joohyuk. he replied, "i only remember starlight. should we do that?" i denied and said, "no no we will try a new song but who will be the singer?"

joohyuk checked his voice and doing "ah ah" to start a song. he sang the chorus part of starlight song with his shaky tone. he was waiting to hear my judgement. i put my hand on his shoulder and said,

"we must find a singer"

joohyuk answered, "we don't have much time. where will we find?"

"i know someone"

Timeskip

"you will be our singer"

i said after asking eunhae how she was passionate about singing.

eunhae was sitting in front of us nervously replying, "i don't have the confidence. i haven't practice for a long time". joohyuk said, encouraging her, "don't worry too much. our instruments are covered with dust"

she looked at me with worried eyes. i gestured "fighting!" to her. i could see our words made her happy.

i suggested," let's meet up in café after dismiss". they hummed and she left to take classes. i and joohyuk were walking to go to the staff room.

he said," hey y/n, how about mirae? ost from start up? i think she can definitely do it."

i excitedly said,"yeah, that's not a bad idea tho. let's do it then. we will have to tell her first".

we did some works and the school time was finished. we went to the café  where we planned to meet up. after discussing, it was finally decided we will perform the song 'mirae' from start up drama.

joohyuk was so excited that he asked eunhae to sing some lines from the song. she did it quite nicely. we both were so happy to find a singer this quick.

it was planned that we would meet up in the music room of the school.

we had two weeks to practice. all of us were very focused for the performance. the students did not know about this. principal actually told us to keep this as a secret. we did the practice session when there was no students in the school.