4. What is love? 🤔

En başından başla

Tae's look

She stood infront of Jk diverting his attention towards her. Jk looked at her from top to bottom and smiled a little.

Tae- Let's go.

Saying this Tae walked towards the car and sat on the front seat. Jk sat on the driver's seat and drove towards Tae's college.

Within few minutes they reached the college. Tae went inside while Jk was in the car.

As Tae entered the college hall; she noticed Nick and Jen already present there. She looked away from them and stood alone at one corner.

Nick went towards Tae and hold her hand.

Nick- Baby please try to understand...

Tae removed her hand from Nick's hold.

Tae- What understand, huh? We are done now. Don't think I will still continue this relationship with a cheater like you.

Nick- I am sorry. I didn't mean that.

Tae- That's what is left to hear now? Btw didn't you saw my new bf's picture. So now don't even dare to come close to me otherwise he won't spare you.

Nick- Ohh please; how can I believe that your bodyguard is your so called boyfriend?

Tae- I gave you the proof. Now it's upto you whether you wanna believe or not.

Saying this Tae went towards her other group of classmates.

After a while the party began. Girls and boys were dancing together in a pair while Tae was at one corner drinking juice. Her eyes went towards Jen and Nick who were dancing so close to each other.

Tae gripped her glass tightly while watching the duo. She clenched her jaw and left from there.

Tae walked towards the car and sat inside after slamming the door hard.

Jk- What happened? Why did you came back so early?

Tae- I don't wanna stay there.

Jk- Okay. Shall I drop you at your house?

Tae- Let's go to your place.

~~~

Taekook reached at Jk's place. Jk parked the car and got out while Tae was still inside the car staring outside the window.

Jk opened the car door making her come back to earth. Tae stepped out of the car and walked further but suddenly her leg twisted. She was about to fall down but Jk caught her by keeping hand on her waist.

Tae looked at Jk while griping his shirt tightly. He removed his hand from her waist and signalled her to walk further.

Tae tried to walk but her leg was paining as it got sprained. Jk noticed it. He picked her in bridal style and walked towards his apartment.

Jk placed Tae on the couch and sat beside her. He kept her feet on his lap and removed her heels. He applied a pain relief balm on Tae's leg which got sprained.

All this while Tae was busy watching Jk's face which felt so relaxing to her eyes.