7

Mina POV
We were enjoying the silence of night when Dahyun came and tells us to come inside.

I stood up and extended my hand to Y/N. She held my hand and stood up.

"Thanks." She said

We went inside and sat down on the couch, I sat beside Nayeon and he sat beside Yeji. She was in front of me and I was just staring at her, get lost in her eyes.

No one POV

"Guys, me and my baby lion had completed our 4 years of relationship together. Today is our fourth anniversary. So, let's enjoy tonight to celebrate this moment." Somi said and cheered.

Everyone was drinking alcohol except Y/N. She can't drink so, she was given a cold drink.

"Chaeyoung~ah , play some music. "Sana said

"Ok, wait a minute." Chaeyoung replied.

"Wait, wait guys. "Ryujin said

"What happened?" Jihyo asked

"Y/N is uncomfortable to loud noises.' She replied

"Then Y/N and I go to the rooftop. 'Mina said. "I'm also not in the mood to dance or drinking. "She added.

Tzuyu smirked at her and said
"Yeah, it's a good ideas. You two go to the rooftop. "

At the rooftop
Mina POV
We both were silent until Y/N decided to speak hesitantly.

"Mina I know, you like me but I don't know what feelings are. I can't understand them. I tried to but I can't." Y/N said.

I don't know what I am feeling right now. I can't tell, even though she can't understand my feelings but still she tried. I'm so greatful i think.

"It's ok Y/N. I know that. I don't want to force you to like me Or to feel my feelings towards you. Just let me be your friend. I'm happy with that. " I smiled at her.

"Let's talk about ourselves. I'll start first. I have a very funny story about my childhood. "

We talked a lot about and she was smiling, a genuine smile.

"You got a pretty smile." I complimented her.

You know Mina I heard a quote saying" If you are to love, Love as the moon loves; It does not steal the night, It only unveils the beauty of the dark. " And I don't know how but I find it very sweet.

I don't know why I'm feeling this type of affection like someone tries to love you or understand you. It's the second time tonight I feel this, I don't how to explain this .

No One POV

"That lunatic is enjoying her life so much. It's the time to let her realise it's not over yet. " Unknown person said.

As usual we were walking home. I don't know why but something is different this time.

"Yeji, are you fine? " Ryujin asked.

Ye-yeah I'm fine." Yeji replied.

"Yeji , just tell me what's bothering you?" Ryujin asked.

"It's nothing. I'm just tired , nothing to worry about." Yeji replied.

"Okk, if you say so." Ryujin replied.

All three of them reached the house and went to their respective rooms.

Y/N POV
I was lying at my bed when someone knocked at my door. I opened the door and saw ryujin.

"There is a envelope for you" Ryujin said .