Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..

Zacznij od początku

"Rude asshole," I cursed him under my breath, but luck was just not with me because maybe he heard it..

"What was that.."

Oh shit!! I have to leave.. I tried to walk off, but..

"YOU-you young man... Where do you think you are going?"

"uh- Mr.sir, I was here to visit someone, but he left already haha". I nervously chuckled, but his stare was so deep that it could make holes in my body..

"This is not visiting place that you can come around.. This is my company. " That man is trying to get on my nerves ..

"He is a relative of Employee Korapat.." The reception lady spoke before me and I realized I fucked up!!! Non will kill me if he knows this..

"Relative?? He just has his brother staying over ." That man turned to me and looked at me, more like judging me..

"I have something to discuss with Employee Korapat.. I'll drop you off." That man just said casually but WAIT.. why do I have to go with him??

"No need MR. i can go by myself.." I have to leave a.s.a.p.

"It's raining and I am not asking you, I am telling you" How can someone be so rude..?

"B-but"

"No buts.. If I say you come with me, you come with me." and he just left leaving me dumbfounded.. I had no choice but to follow. God!! SAVE ME!

.

.

.

.

.

.

*in the ride*

There was silence in the car. That man is not speaking and I just don't want to talk...

"Are you usually this silent or is it just with me ?" That rude man asked me.. If you are rude like this.. of course no one wants to talk with you..

"What do you mean Mr.?"

"Ohm Pawat.. My name is Ohm Pawat. Stop with this MR and answer my question." Wait.. Ohm Pawat.. He is that seniors brother too? No wonder both brothers are assholes.

Fourth: So Mr. Pawat I don't get you..

Ohm: I hate silence in my car... Just ask anything.

Fourth: I don't want to ask anything..

*silence*

Ohm: So you are Nanon's brother?

Fourth: yes

Ohm: You study in Chulalongkorn University?

Fourth:...yes?

Ohm: then you must know my family is one of the investors of the in university.

Fourth: uh-yeah?

Ohm: so study well and if you have a problem, feel free to consult with me.

I didn't reply to this.. What should I even reply? Why should I consult my problems with him?

Fourth: Not to be rude Mr. Pawat but I don't think its necessary..to consult with you*blank face*

Ohm: What?*confused*

Fourth: I have heard lots of news about you Mr.Pawat.. You don't care about this so don't try to act like you care..

I said it straight to his face.. I was not scared of him or his brother....But he just laughed while I was confused..