The moves of this young male cultivator are extremely murderous, with wide openings and closings. Although his cultivation level is only at the early stage of foundation building, there is already a hint of Taoism in the moves. Even if they seem very unfamiliar to the two of them today, in fact, in Already quite outstanding among his peers.

 Presumably, he must have drank a magical elixir that could resist the erosion of demonic energy. Although his body was covered in blood, his eyes were very determined and powerful, with an indomitable drive.

 "Could this be... Su Xiangrong?"

 Although it was a question, Su Chen's words sounded like a statement, with just a hint of emotion.

 If monks are connected by blood, there will be a certain amount of resonance.

 Compared with his youthful appearance back then, Su Xiangrong now looks a few years older than Su Chen. He has deep facial features and fair skin. He has inherited 50% of Su Linbing's good looks. His face is like a crown jewel, his appearance is majestic, and he has a vague air of a Confucian general. wind.

 "I can't believe that he has grown a lot over the years. But I think it was because he drank some kind of elixir, and the demonic energy did not affect him. Otherwise, he would have been reduced to a puppet." Su Chen shook his head and tightened his grip

 . Then, they inevitably saw Su Xiangrong gradually exhausted in the sea of ​​people.

 After all, he is a monk in the early stage of foundation building. Even if his foundation is solid and his true energy explodes, how can he withstand thousands of troops?

 Su Xiangrong was not paying attention for a moment when he saw a blade of light slashing straight towards his head. The blade was sharp and cold, condensing powerful true energy. When it got closer, it became louder and louder, making him unable to avoid it.

 ——My life is at an end!

 Su Xiangrong's face turned pale as he anticipated that his body and head would inevitably be separated.

 Just when he was desperate and the sword light was only one centimeter away from his face, a burst of energy appeared on his body without any warning, and it actually knocked away all the monks within a mile radius.

 Su Xiangrong was stunned.

 "I've made a lot of progress over the years, fourth brother."

 In the midst of the boiling demonic energy, two tall young monks appeared without warning. Both of them were majestic and handsome.

 "Brother?!"

 Su Xiangrong looked at one of the young monks in purple clothes and felt that he couldn't hold his tongue straight.

 What appeared before him was Su Chen and Qin Chuyang, who had followed his father to the upper realm more than twenty years ago!

 Immediately afterwards, Su Xiangrong felt the unpredictable and powerful pressure coming from the two of them, and was frightened.

 ——In the early years, among the four of them, the eldest brother was the most dazzling. After so many years, the second sister has already formed elixirs, so naturally the eldest brother will not fall behind in cultivation.