Chapter 152

The sun was obscured by dark clouds in the blink of an eye.

 And located at the center of all the whirlpools of demonic energy, the skinny figure of Guizhong Demonzi rose and expanded at a speed visible to the naked eye. In a very short period of time, it became a two-meter-long human figure with gnarled muscles.

 The fragments of the Demonic Realm clung to his body to form a layer of armor, and then the escaped Demonic Qi was sucked into his body, almost turning him into an iron man.

 ——This is the true form of the devil.

 "Half-step Nascent Soul..."

 The two of them felt the overwhelming pressure and exhaled a deep breath.

 The ghost seed demon is formed by the accumulation of demonic energy. It has no gender, is not disturbed by any poison, and cannot be invaded by evil. Many of the weaknesses that living creatures should have do not exist in him. The strange poison that Su Chen is best at disappears immediately. A place of use.

 However, things that contain extremely righteous energy are his nemesis, such as Su Chen's thunder and Qin Chuyang's condensed spiritual fire.

 But even so, how effective can the restrained power of demonic energy be in the face of a huge strength gap?

 The battle situation took a turn for the worse, and Su Chen and Qin Chuyang, who had the upper hand just now, were immediately plunged into a life and death crisis.

 In the guardian formation, Elder Gu Panfei was already sweating with anxiety.

 Once the Dharma Protector Formation is opened, outside monks are not allowed to enter unless it is actively closed or is forcibly broken.

 First, Gu Panfei needed to maintain the operation of the formation and was unable to help, then the elders other than him were dead or injured, and there were many monks practicing Qi and building foundations who couldn't stand the surging demonic energy outside like a tsunami... various situations

 . Together, they have created the current critical situation.

 ——Su Chen and Qin Chuyang were actually in danger within the Hehuan Sect. If such a thing was told, it would tarnish the famous name of the number one sect in the path of evil.

 But that's the reality.

 It takes a certain amount of time to activate the Dharma Protector Array, and within this period of time, it is enough for the ghost demons to slaughter all the Hehuan Sect disciples below the Dan Formation stage!

 Gu Panfei could only watch helplessly what was happening in front of him, unable to take action at all.

 Of course, Su Chen and Qin Chuyang could understand and would not blame him in the slightest: once the Dharma Protector Formation was closed, total annihilation would only be waiting for them.

 Their only choice is to risk their lives and wait for rescue!

 In a flash of lightning, the two of them straightened out their thoughts, focused on taking the lead, and directly activated all the protective jade pendants on their bodies.

 These protective jade pendants are all infused with the true essence of Yuanying-stage monks, and can block even the most powerful blows from Yuanying-stage monks.

 Almost as soon as the two activated the jade shield, a black shadow came over them like a cloud, killing them directly on the defensive barrier.

 "Bang——"