Chapter 167

Outside the Sword Soul Tower, the scabbard cloud converged its light inch by inch.

 Hundred inches, ten inches, nine inches...

 The sword cultivators surrounding the Sword Soul Tower activated their sword energy one after another, forming a dangerous and complex chaos.

 All the monks are striving to climb higher. However, the higher they go, the stronger the pressure exerted by the Sword Soul Tower. One after another, the monks trying their best to leap are like birds with broken wings, killing each other before they fall. Drawing out a sword, it briefly penetrated the scabbard cloud and entered the Sword Soul Tower.

 The levels that each monk can enter are different. This is related to the cultivation level and the monk's personal understanding of the sword's intention. The Sword Soul Tower will not give the monks time to climb level by level, that is, no one can obtain it. The Hunyuan Innate Sword Embryo will also expel all the monks who enter the tower at a fixed time, and then close the tower so that no one can detect its whereabouts.

 As for the period of time during which the tower was opened, there is no telling how many sword cultivators will fall into the hands of the sword souls in the tower, and then become the nourishment of the sword soul tower and become new sword souls.

 When the Sword Soul Tower reappears a thousand years later, these sword cultivators who died thousands of years ago will become stepping stones for new sword cultivators who join the tower, or they will be in trouble.

 Many monks originally thought that Su Chen would break his wings immediately, but they didn't expect that even sword cultivators like them, who thought they were sword cultivators, could not compare to the opponent, a Hehuan Sect body cultivator!

 It almost made my eyes pop out of my sockets.

 After about a stick of incense, the number of monks who had not yet opened an entrance to the tower dropped from the original ten thousand to a thousand.

 After another cup of tea, the pressure on the Sword Soul Tower suddenly doubled than before, forcing more than half of the thousand monks to enter the tower.

 But until now, Su Chen's steps were still steady, with no sign of stagnation at all. The starlight shrouded his whole body, and he was actually more like a sword cultivator than many sword cultivators.

 The mountain vision formed by a monk who was originally resentful towards Su Chen and believed that he had insulted the way of swordsmanship suddenly collapsed. Then he could only watch helplessly as Su Chen used moves that were completely unlike swordsmanship and entered the tower with hatred. Obviously, He knew that he had no chance with the Hunyuan Innate Sword Embryo.

 On the other hand, what about Su Chen?

 But beside him, Qianqixing Lingsuo turned into a giant sword of the galaxy, and he waved his fists in a domineering manner, with golden light shining all over his body. However, if you look closely, you can see that every time he swings his fists , there will be a starlight stabbing out of the sleeve silently, but it has no sense of existence in the fist light.

 If there was a specific enemy in front of him at this time, he would have been killed ten or eight times.

 Yes, this is the sword that Su Chen understood - the sword in the sleeve.

 He couldn't do it if he was forced to use his sword skills, but the sword in his sleeve was different. As a hidden weapon, it could hide people's presence and was the best companion for sneak attacks.

 There are thousands of swords, just like everyone has a unique understanding of his own sword. He must not say that the sword that others have understood is wrong, and the sword that he has understood is the best.