"Tsk." Mia clicked her tongue, she reckoned that if Riveria runs out of mana they would undoubtedly be wiped out, as the only thing keeping them from dying was her enchantments, healing, and support.

They were too concentrated on the creature that they failed to notice the sky starting do darken as storm clouds formed high above Orario.

Gareth shook his head, trying to shake the dizziness off him. He started at the creature just standing there, again, waiting for them to move. "Its toying with us." he said seriously.

"Yeah, I noticed..." Mia nods. "It could have killed us multiple times now, and I got a feeling that it can do so if it wishes."

As they were talking Finn got up again, this time he was panting heavily. The effects of Hell finegas was now subsiding, his mind was still not as sharp, bit he was now starting to think like a mortal and not a wild beast. He snarled at the creature while crouching low, positioning himself to lunge at any moment.

Mia saw this and sigh. This is why she hated when Finn does his magic. Sure, it boosted his stats to a level 7, but his mind becomes a mess. Mia made a decision on the spot.

"Riveria, focus all enchantments on Finn, right now he is the strongest one here due to his stats. The four of us will manage." Mia said as she tightens her grip on her weapon.

"What?! That's suicide!" Riveria protested. "I can still cast enchantments and support to everyone if I just focused on it!"

"And what should we do?!" Mia voice raised an octave. "This is the only way we can slow it down, if you enchant all of us, you'll run out of mana much more quickly!"

"She's right you know." Gareth weighed in. "We can manage. Don't worry." he let out a soft chuckle as he pushed his remaining mana out his body. "We're reliable adventurers after all."

"Fine!" Riveria answered. Her eyes shine with a firm resolution. This was the closing moment of their stand. This is their last strategy.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as Mia's voice cut through the chaos of battle. Riveria nodded, her hands glowing with magical energy as she chanted incantations. The air around Finn shimmered, enchanted with protective and enhancing spells that bolstered his strength and resilience.

Finn, now infused with renewed power, let out a primal roar, his eyes blazing with determination. With newfound burst of power, he charged at the creature once more, his movements more controlled, more precise. His fists flew with purpose, each strike calculated to land a blow on the creature's vulnerable spots.

Mia, Bete, Gareth, and Toga fought valiantly, their attacks becoming more coordinated as they adapted to the shifting dynamics of the battle. Despite their exhaustion and injuries, their spirits remained unbroken. They pressed on, channeling their fear and desperation into fierce determination.

The creature, seemingly unfazed by their renewed assault, countered their attacks with calculated precision. It moved with an otherworldly grace, deflecting blows and evading strikes with ease. The battle raged on, the clash of weapons and the roars of combat filling the air.

As the battle reached its peak, the storm above Orario intensified. Thunder rumbled ominously, and red lightning streaked across the darkened sky. The city below was engulfed in shadows, the eerie atmosphere amplifying the sense of impending doom.

With a final surge of determination, Mia rallied her companions. "We can't back down now! For our city, for our families, for everyone we care about! We fight until our last breath!"

But then it happened. Toga, the weakest of them, was caught slipping by the creature. With one fast swiped of its claw, the right side of Toga was cleaved cleanly off his body, from the shoulder, to the waist. His hand flew in the air as blood splattered everywhere.