Fixation

"Don't you dare come," Matt warns you his mouth muffled by your core. You Had moan desperately but manage to nod your whole body tense with the task of holding back your orgasm. While His intense gaze stares at you for a moment longer before he looks back down at your wet pussy practically dripping with the evidence of your cum he licks his lips as he spreads your lip with his fingers watching as your hole clenches repeatedly around nothing. Matt swears softly swipes his thumb against your folds admiring the string of your cum that connects his thumb to your core before he lowers his head licking at your pussy slowly.

"Fuck you really made such a mess of yourself baby. You're so wet and it's all over your thighs and the sheets." And your only reply is a weak moan eyes squeezed shut tightly as you bite your lip. Matt chuckles at how wound-up you are before returning his mouth to your pussy flattening his tongue and dragging it up your folds making sure to pay special attention to your hypersensitive clit. You jolt when his tongue comes into contact with it a soft cry leaving your lips.

"God you taste so Fucking good" Matt groans wrapping a hand around his cock and pumping it slowly as he licks up your pussy in wet stripes. He moans in pleasure as he swirls his tongue around your clit eyes flicking upwards to take in your utterly tortured expression.

As his mouth works wonders on your clit you're holding back sobs of frustration biting down on your fist in the hopes that the pain will distract you from your oncoming orgasm.

"Oh no," you whimper shaking your head. "oh no oh no Matt  you have to stop I'm gonna come--"

"Hold it" Matt orders you glancing up at you with a lazy smirk before he wraps his lips around your clit sucking harshly. Matt Is Very well aware you can't help it and he almost feels bad as he eats you out tears slipping down your cheeks as you try so desperately to follow his orders.

"Matt baby please" you plead pushing down at his head and attempting to lift your hips away from his mouth for at least a second hoping the loss of contact will calm you down. Matt has no intentions on giving you a break one hand grabbing the hand on his head and holding your wrist resting it by your hip as his other hand presses your hips back down his licking getting more and more passionate. When he sucks your clit into his mouth and hums around it the vibrations on the sensitive clit causing your resolve to break into a million pieces your climax overwhelming you completely. Your entire back lifting off the bed entirely you come with tears spilling down your cheeks and face broken moans leaving your lips as you apologize over and over again your voice cracking. "I really tried I did I promise--"

Matt just tsks at you disapprovingly right looking up at you with a stern gaze.

"I thought i told you to hold it in babe ."

"I was trying but you wouldn't stop, and i--i--" you start to cry from frustration and he just watches you as you use your free hand to wipe at your tears in a hurry.

"Look at me" Matt orders softly and you oblige teary eyes locking on his. "If you like coming so much" Matt says slowly and your eyes widen as he lowers himself back down to your Pussy as his gaze never leaving yours. "Then come again and again I want you to keep coming until your pretty little body can't take it anymore and the only word you know is my name."

"Can I Please get a second to...collect myself?" you sniffle and he pauses to think about it expression thoughtful until it morphs into an utterly wicked smile.

"No." Matt right then decides simply, his mouth on your abused clit once more. Not letting you have a single break abusing his mouth with all of tongue coming in and out of your pussy destroying every inch of it super messy. Filled With His saliva and your cum all over.