Edging

"I'm so close!" You whine digging your nails into his back.

Matt pants loudly as he pumps into you as he feels you clench around him. You arch your back in an attempt to chase your high but you know you're fully in his hands tonight. Matt's in control and he'll get to decide when you cum.

Matt reaches behind you with the hand that's not holding his weight and grabs one of your arms. He pulls it away from you and places it down on the bed next to your head. You stretch your fingers because you need something to hold on to to grip while he's fucking you so good because you barely know where you are.

Matt slides his hand into yours and looks down into your eyes as he slows his speed. You feel every fucking inch of him as he takes his time thrusting into you and you've never wanted someone so badly in your life. He's already came inside of you and it's still not enough.

Matt searches your face before completely stilling his movements. You blink a few times as you try to process what's going on and start moving your lower body to help you continue to orgasm.

"Don't move" he demands.

You pause as you try to figure out what's going on and then it finally dawns on you. Matt is playing one of his games.

"Matt" you whine as you feel your high slipping away from you. You both hated and loved it when he did shit like this.

Once you feel the moment is nearly completely gone you sink into the mattress and pout causing him to smile at you.

"Don't worry baby. I'll let you finish eventually."

You start to make a sassy comment but Matt really picks up his slow pace again. You're so happy that's he's fucking you again and You don't even care to yell at him anymore.

"You like that?" Matt asks as you wrap your legs around his waist and nod vigorously. "Yeah you like when I'm in control. When I'm fucking you deep into the mattress don't you?"

You let out a breathy "yeah" because with his movements and his words its about all that comes to your mind. Especially once his hand trails down and his thumb begins toying with your throbbing clit.

You quickly become lost in trance. Your only thought is getting your orgasm after it was taken away from you and you didn't care what you had to do to get it.

Lifting yourself up a little bit you look down and watch as Matt slides his cock in and out of you. The sight makes you pant and moan. Matt's Thick cock pulling out of you covered in your juices... You want nothing more than for him to slam it into you and make you forget how to form proper words.

Matt picks up his speed fucking into you harder and faster every time. You feel your breasts bouncing as he fucks your body and you love every moment of it.

Matt removes his hand from your clit and grabs one of your legs lifting it onto his shoulder to get a deeper angle and you swear you can almost feel him in your gut. You didn't think he could get inside you any further but this new angle has you seeing stars. You let out loud moans and noises every time he slams into you and once Matt starts grunting you're sure he's going to let you cum this time.

Only he doesn't.

The second you start to squeeze his cock Matt then pulls out of you completely leaving you to clench around nothing. Both of your breathless pants fill the room as he pulls away from you and your leg drops to the mattress.

"Matt !" You nearly growl feeling the frustration slam into you.

You needed to fucking cum and you needed to cum soon or you feel like you're going to explode. You didn't know how much more of this you could handle.

An idea sparks to life, and you immediately act on it. Sliding your hand down to your clit you begin to rub it in circles but Matt quickly yanks your hand away from your clit.

"You're only allowed to cum when I tell you that you can cum" he tells you as he crawls over you.

Matt leans down toward your breast and takes a nipple in his mouth while his other hand finds your second nipple. He tweaks and pinches one and licks and sucks on the other. It's not what you need right now but you'll take what you can get.

The more he works on your breasts the more the need arises for him to be inside of you. You're clenching around nothing and between that and feeling like your skin is about to be on fire you're desperate and ready to plead for anything.

"Matt please... I need you inside of me." He hums around your nipple but otherwise ignores you. "Please fuck me Give me your cock. Please I need it."

You begin mumbling almost incoherently. The frustration you feel grows into an extreme and you feel tears well up in your eyes. Matt pulls away and watches as they spill over and slide down your cheeks. You continue to mumble but when you open your eyes, you look down to see him watching you in awe. He bites his bottom lip as he watches you nearly lose it.

"I love watching you fall apart because of my cock... My baby needs me so desperately..."

You'd smack him if you were in the right state of mind right now but when Mart backs down your body your heart jumps. You eye him closely as he lines his cock up with your entrance and you nearly come out of your skin when he wastes no time in slamming it into you.

A half gasp half moan comes out of your mouth and it only continues when Matt pounds into you at a relentless pace. You can see the difference in him. This is it. This time he's going to let you cum and you allow yourself to truly chase your orgasm.

Matt slams into you and you meet him at every thrust. Each of you slick with sweat and grunting or panting like animals to reach your climax and with one final thrust Matt sends your orgasm crashing into you.

You're mindless and boneless and have completely left this world as one of the most powerful orgasms you've ever had sweeps over you. Somewhere in the back of your mind you realize Matt tumbles over the edge with you but it's a barely-there a fleeting thought.

Pleasure smashes into you in waves slowly dulling down with each moment. When you finally come back to reality you lay there breathless with Matt laying on top of you. You bring your hand up and run it up and down his back as he tries to catch his breath.

When Matt finally calms down he right then looks up at you with a cheeky grin. "That was fun. Should we do it again?"