"Can you get me a glass of water? I have a horrible taste in my mouth from the vomit...that is now all over the bed by the way," Angel says pointing to the disgusting mess next to her. "Of course. I am going to look after you. I will get you water and clean sheets. Stay here, we have a lot to talk about when I get back. A lot of plans to be made, my love," Lia says leaning over and kissing Angel on the cheek. Angel feels sick again. She watches Lia practically dance out of the room, locking the door behind her. Once she is sure Lia is gone she grabs the chain around her ankle, thank fuck her father taught her how to pick a lock.

She picks it with a clip from her hair and then dashes it to a window but she can't open it as it is nailed shut. She tries a few more windows but they are all nailed shut. Fuck! She kneels at the bedroom door and starts picking the lock but she can hear Lia coming back to the room so she dashes into the bathroom and locks the door. She is trapped now and should have probably gone back to the bed or hidden behind the door and dashed out when Lia walked in but she panicked. Fuck! She needs to calm down and remember things Austin would tell her - but she can't remember anything and feels sick again. So she shoves her head in the toilet and vomits again then slumps over it and takes a breather. What the fuck did Lia do to her? Her head is throbbing from being clobbered in the head.

Lia starts screaming for her and then banging on the bathroom door.

"Angel! Open this door!"

"Go fuck yourself you insane bitch!" Angel shouts throwing a roll of toilet paper at the door. She will stay here till Austin comes to fetch her. He will come, she knows he will. "Angel, don't be like this. Come out and drink your water so we can talk," Lia says through the door. "Fuck off, Lia!  You are batshit crazy. Austin will come for me and then you will fucking die!  He will kill you!" she shouts. Lia goes insane from the other side of the door, screaming and banging on it while Angel retreats and climbs into the bath. Lia is freaking her the fuck out.

Eventually, Lia calms, and then Angel can hear her scratching on the door. "Angel...my love...come out," she says softly, her voice like honey. It makes Angel sick. "Just...just give me a moment to myself, Lia...please," she says hoping to calm the irate woman. "Ok. But, I will be just outside waiting for you. I will never leave you, Angel," Lia says. "I bet, crazy bitch," Angel whispers to herself. She needs to find a way out of here, but there are no windows in this bathroom and she is trapped.

She also just wants Austin. The images of the photos Lia had thrown at her feet flash through her head and she feels sick again. Austin did not do that to those people. There has to be another explanation. She needs to get out of here and as far away as possible from that psychotic bitch. Austin had been right this whole time, go figure.  She should have trusted him more. When she gets out of here she will give him the best head he has ever had as an apology. Lia had been behind this whole thing.

She pulls herself up and walks to the door on wobbly legs and checks that the door is locked tight, but she can see Lia's shadow under it. She looks around the bathroom for something to defend herself with, but there is nothing. She goes over to the bathroom cabinet and opens it. But, it has nothing in it but some headache pills, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, tampons, and pregnancy tests.

She takes the razor, it's better than nothing. She closes the bathroom cabinet and sits down on the toilet. Then stands and opens the bathroom cabinet again. She takes the toothbrush and toothpaste out and then brushes her teeth. She sits down again then stands and uses the mouthwash. She takes the toothbrush again and climbs into the bath again then starts shaving the handle of the toothbrush with the razor. It takes forever but eventually, she has a sharp point on the handle. She intends on stabbing Lia in the fucking eye with it.

"Angel...you alright in there? You have been in there for almost an hour," Lia says softly through the door. Angel jumps out of the bath and grabs the bottle of headache pills. "Fuck you!" Angel shouts popping the top off the headache pills and gurling them at the door. The pills go flying and the bottle slams into the door. Angel slumps to the floor and tries not to cry. Why had she not just trusted what Austin was saying to her? She has no way out, she is fucked. She looks around the bathroom again, her eyes landing on the pregnancy tests. She is not planning on leaving this bathroom till Austin gets here and she has nothing better to do so she stands up and takes the box, ripping it open.

She sits on the toilet and pees on it then places it on the bathroom counter. She looks around the bathroom again and takes the sharpened toothbrush then starts chipping away at the grout around a tile - if she can get the tile out she will cut Lia's face the fuck up. But after a while, she gives up. It's doing nothing but making her toothbrush blunt. She sits on the toilet and looks at the pregnancy test then freezes.

Two lines.

What?

She grabs the box she had thrown on the floor and reads the instructions. One line, not pregnant. Two lines, pregnant. It's pretty straightforward. She looks at the pregnancy test again and there is no doubt about it. She is pregnant. She has only been with Austin for the last few months and before him, she had a girlfriend. The last time she slept with another man was almost a year ago. Unless she is a fucking elephant there is no doubt that this baby is Austin's.

She feels a smile stretch her lips. She is pregnant. She is fucking pregnant. Oh, shit! She is fucking pregnant! She runs her finger over the blue lines and then pats her belly. "Well, you are in for a ride," she whispers. There is suddenly a loud banging on the door and Angel can see it's straining under whatever Lia is doing. She climbs back into the bath, pushing her back against the wall and clutching the pregnancy test in her hand then jumps when the door suddenly bursts open, and Lia tumbles in.

Lia looks furious as she sweeps her eyes over Angel and then focuses on the pregnancy test in Angel's hand. "What have you got there, my love?" she asks sweetly. Angel can't be reckless anymore. She has to be careful and think straight. She has something that she can't afford to be stupid with now. Angel bites back her tears and holds out the pregnancy test to Lia. Lia frowns and walks closer then takes the test and inspects it.

"You are pregnant?"

"Yes...please, Lia...you know what a monster Austin is...he will hurt my baby if he finds out. I need your help," Angel whispers. Lia looks up at Angel with a determined face. "Don't worry, I will never let him hurt you or our baby. I will look after both of you," she says opening her arms. Angel hides the sharpened toothbrush in her hand and then steps forward into Lia's arms, resting her head on Lia's shoulder.

"I am so lucky to have you, Lia," she whispers. "Shhh, you are safe now," Lia says rubbing Angel's back.