Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)

Start from the beginning

A girl with wispy pink hair with a nice outfit whilst the guy wore warmer layers with fake fur, the hoodie over his head to obscure his features from view. They wore matching blue wristbands.

The Sheep.

Their timing couldn't be better. You were able to bolt out of there as fast as your feet could carry you.

They'd want to know where Chuuya had been and want his help to release the friends and menders from the group.

You couldn't help but think the two kids were toxic dumping their own expectations onto him to do the heavy lifting with his ability and leadership while they sat back and did lighter work.

That's not how things are in reality.

Of there's one thing you'd learnt from both fiction and your personal experience as an informant. They all had the same thing in common.

No matter what rank had within a group or organization.  Everyone had to give it their all.

You were a teenager twice. But I couldn't believe how easily teens possessed toxic traits of their own and entitled to everything in the world.

Once they hit a certain age, either becoming more aware and taking steps to overcome it, remain naive.

You'd tell the kids. Just because they took him in when he was nowhere to go. It doesn't give them the right to treat other people like tools.

He was grateful to them and took advantage of him ever since he had learnt his ability.

No wonder Chuuya was so strong. He'd reached OP level.

Dazai was right about Chuuya's own, the ability he gets to decide how he uses it. Not them.

Dazai decided to contact Mori to give an update about their investigation and free the hostages. Not long after they received text messages, the prisoners were let out the building in one piece.

Then, creating a big misunderstanding, Chuuya was becoming associated with the mafia. But not in the way they assumed he was.

He wasn't obligated to tell him anything, and he didn't want them to know. He was entitled to his own privacy.

They look on their faces as if they were being betrayed by one of their own when in truth he hadn't done anything wrong at all.

You were brought back to the present.

You knew today you'd had another close call with mafisco Dazai. But you also knew one in these days, you wouldn't be so lucky.

Got an exclusive close-up of Dazai this time. May be a teen, but owning the dark look. If you didn't think him hot enough before. He's definitely hotter.

You stopped to look out over the Harbour and shook your head. Earning some weird looks.

You knew him through fiction.

But you didn't know him as a person.

Other matter.