Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)

Start from the beginning

That's when familiar blank brown eyes turner towards your direction.

"Hey you."

Was he talking to someone?

"The girl with the blue cap. Come here."

He was talking to me. This wasn't good. You debated whether you should run, it'd be easy to pretend, hadn't heard him, and worked out the door.

Should I run?

Or should I go over and see what he wants.

Little curious what Dazai wanted. You decided to internal shrug and walk over, keeping the cap low over your eyes.

You came up to the two boys at the game arcade machines and gave a small nod towards them.

"To keep things fair. This girl will be the referee for the match."

"Huh, are you kidding me?" Chuuya exclaimed. But then you and him agreed with Osamu.

Your cold (e/c) eyes look between the two to keep tabs. Your hands crossed under your chest. It was getting larger.

"Have I seen you around somewhere before." the brown haired teen asked you. When you didn't speak, he said.

" You look like the girl from slums days ago.:

You didn't say anything. Neither confirm or denying it.

He took it as silent confirmation.

"You'd witnessed the fight. Yet haven't told anyone about it. Why?"

"It's none of my business." You replied with cold tone. It was your truth.

"Hmm." He says with poker face.

How on earth was he multitasking between game and question.

"What were girl like you doing in a place like this?" Dazai asked.

"That's my private business." Conflicts between groups and organizations for eight years. 

" I have another question. Have you Seen anything unusual lately?"

You knew what he was referring to. Decided to be half honest with him. Knew from fictional sources, but hadn't seen it yourself shaking your head no.

"I'm sorry, but no. However, I heard a small rumour going around but shut it down." You felt one brown eye on you for a split second. Another "Hmm."

" I don't mess around with mafia. From my understanding, it never ends well for people who mess with them, "you said.

You peaked at Chuuya's game machine. He was losing miserably to Dazai.

Chuuya lost to Dazai. Game over.

Dazai wanted to make a bet with Chuuya. If one of them was able to solve the mystery of whom was behind Arabaki. The winner gets to make one order to the loser.

You felt like you'd stayed past your welcome. That's when you heard Chuuya make a sound behind you.

Two teenagers enter the arcade and seem to be searching around for someone.

Ice Heart / Dazai Osamu X Reader (BSD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara