Love You

After a while, we got up and paid our food and tipped Shiki. "Mr. Bokuto, this is too much money, thirty dollars for me waiting on you? I can't take it" he tried to hand it back "Shiki you work really hard and you deserve this money and a raise, I'll talk to Samu before we leave" I said as Kenma put the money back in his hand and pushed them away "you're too kind, both of you. Thank you so much" he teared up a bit and went to clean up our table. We drove in a comfortable silence to my sister's pack house "I forgot that Kattie finally broke down and married another alpha, she does seem happier but I'm worried about Gorgie, what if she never finds a mate and just has to settle? Kou, did you ever find out why she decided on your sister's pack even after their fallout?" He slumped back in his seat "no I didn't, only Gorgie knows, and since then, I've barely seen her. I hope she's alright, she didn't even see the boys when we dropped them off" I sighed "This isn't what mother would have wanted and now father has retired to their home in the woods, I still can't believe his last words to her".

2 years prior Father had called another family meeting excluding Kenma once again "now that everyone is here I have an announcement to make-" "everyone but Kenma and our boys you mean" I said "this doesn't concern them, this is about Gorgie and Kattie. Kattie, congratulations on your marriage to the Dark Wolf packs alpha. You'll be leaving next week to be crowned as Luna. Now Gorgie, this is going to be a hard pill to swallow for all of us-" "what do you mean hard to swallow? What's going on?" he looked at everyone before speaking again "I have spoken with our elders and prayed to the Moon Goddess for guidance on this decision, and I was given an answer. Gorgie, I hearby banish you from the Silver Owl's pack-" we all gasped and started talking over each other "silence! My word is final, Gorgie. This will be good for you and your mother did-" "don't you dare bring mother into this! Why am I being banished? What did I do wrong to make you do this to me?" She began crying "I do not want a daughter who is wishy washy with her sexuality. Your brother, who brought home a male omega, is the only one I need that has a same sex partner. You need a male mate, preferably a pack leader who you'll bare pups for and be Luna. So he doesn't mess up anything. I need treaties to sign before your brother becomes pack leader, so he'll be protected."

I felt anger bubble up in me "I-" "fine if that's how you want to be, I'll leave, but I'm going with Kattie, and I never want to see you ever again! Mother wouldn't have done this to me, and you wouldn't either if you actually loved me!" She ran out the door slamming it behind her "I'm going after her" I got up to leave "wait, Koutaro I need to still talk to you and your sister" I groaned and sat back down "Kattie are you alright with your sister coming with you? If not-" "she's coming with me, and I'll be telling my fiancee not to sign with you but with Koutaro. Goodbye Benjamin Bokuto" she spat leaving after our sister "Koutaro-" "I would like my coronation to be next week Benjamin. As soon as this pack is mine, I'm changing everything about it, especially this stupid pack name" I left without another word to my so called father. A week later, I was named Alpha and Kenma, my Luna. The week after that, I renamed the pack The Golden Moon pack and established a mind link between everyone.

Kenma's POV

Soon enough, we had the boys back and were headed home. "Did you have fun at Aunt Kattie's house?" I asked, looking in the backseat." Yeah, yeah, yeah we go candy and uncle Kinky play tag with us" I choked on my spit "uncle who? Uncle Kinoko?" They both nodded "Koutaro don't you dare" they were referring to Kattie's new husband and Alpha of the Dark Wolf pack and Koutaro was trying so hard not to laugh "Kou for the love of God stop that" the boys looked at me with curiosity "I'm not doing anything, I'm just driving us home" he grinned "are you guys ready to see Aiko, Mirio, Taji, Minnie, Zeni, and Kamado" they laughed and began clapping "I'll take that as a yes" I turned around and saw our home coming into view. After corraling our boys inside I went to change dresses and get Kou to change into something nicer than his polo and jeans "nobody else will be wearing jeans, at least put on some black pants and comb your hair out of your face please" I threw him some pants "but Kentooo" he whined "that wasn't a suggestion" I whispered in his ear as I walked past and kissed his cheek.